BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BMW Enthusiast!
5,679 Posts
The ad says it does have a CPO already. So it must have been used then returned. Make sure the AT is ok! Also, it mentions leather and leatherette seats. I am not sure which it really has. I did not see the premium package listed.

Not a bad price, though. Definitely take it for a test drive and perhaps find out from a BMW dealership its history. Get the carfax report also.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ad says it does have a CPO already. So it must have been used then returned. Make sure the AT is ok! Also, it mentions leather and leatherette seats. I am not sure which it really has. I did not see the premium package listed.

Not a bad price, though. Definitely take it for a test drive and perhaps find out from a BMW dealership its history. Get the carfax report also.
I am 900 miles away. I like the price though.

·
Drink the koolaid or else
2,691 Posts
im fairly certain it does not have leather.. the seat's piping isn't reflecting.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im fairly certain it does not have leather.. the seat's piping isn't reflecting.
That is what I thought. The piping wasnt all that reflective and there is noway to see the lumbar switch on the seat side. I ran the VIN with a BMW dealer and they said it had premium.:dunno:
Can someone run the VIN for me?

·
BMW Enthusiast!
5,679 Posts
I can't, but the Hyundai site mentions leatherette.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I would verify that CPO part of the listing. A 2007 that has already had at least 2 owners? Possible.... but the next question is why? Hyundai cannot CPO the vehicle, and BMW will not once it is sold at a non-BMW dealer. Just a heads up to verify that. Price is good though for a 30K mile 2007.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2007 x3

I bought a 2007 with 25,000, premium package, navigation, heated steering wheel & seats, blue tooth, privacy glass, cold weather package for $23,000 with auction fees included. With two owners already, watch for transmission issues. I am very happy with my car.

I live outside of Philadelphia so I am in your area. It is a good price if you like the option package.

George

·
BMW Enthusiast!
5,679 Posts
Also the fact that it appears to have been traded for a Hyundai! I bet the last owner got sick of the AT issue!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would verify that CPO part of the listing. A 2007 that has already had at least 2 owners? Possible.... but the next question is why? Hyundai cannot CPO the vehicle, and BMW will not once it is sold at a non-BMW dealer. Just a heads up to verify that. Price is good though for a 30K mile 2007.
Thanks, you saved me. I did not know you could not buy BMW CPO seperately if sold by a non-BMW dealer. I turned it down.

·
Registered
391 Posts
On to important things. It doesn't have Xenons. Pass.
I respect your opinion on the subject but I'm on the other side of the Xenon issue...

I've driven BMW's with, and without, and I ordered my 2009 X3 without as I see fine without them.

To me they are not that big of a deal and if I were shopping for a used X3 I would not pass on a good one that didn't have Xenons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts