BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
F1, MotoGP & 'Ring addict
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped off the car on May 13 in Amsterdam.

From the WW logistics auto cargo tracking site:

BOOKED ANTWERP 14/05/2008
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL ZEEBRUGGE 19/05/2008 11:16
LOADED ON VESSEL ZEEBRUGGE 25/05/2008 14:58

From my dropoff date in Amsterdam to the "BOOKED" date in Antwerp was only 1 day. So did it make it 100 miles in just one day, or does that just reference an electronic booking?

Is the 12 days from drop off to "LOADED ON VESSEL" a good time?

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
That is not what I would consider "fast" based on my experience. In fact I would say it is on the " long" or "slow" side of things...

But really... who cares!!:p a couple days here and there never killed anyone;)

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
From my dropoff date in Amsterdam to the "BOOKED" date in Antwerp was only 1 day. So did it make it 100 miles in just one day, or does that just reference an electronic booking?

Is the 12 days from drop off to "LOADED ON VESSEL" a good time?
Booked is just electronic booking. Mine was also booked the next day after drop off.

My car was loaded in Zeebrugge 12.5 days after drop off in NICE, which is about 800 miles from Zeebrugge. I'm not sure if this is fast or not, but may serve as a comparison.

·
F1, MotoGP & 'Ring addict
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is not what I would consider "fast" based on my experience. In fact I would say it is on the " long" or "slow" side of things...

But really... who cares!!:p a couple days here and there never killed anyone;)
When should I get my car if it was loaded on vessel on the 25th? I am on the east coast and last time it took 37 days (dropoff -> my door).

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
When should I get my car if it was loaded on vessel on the 25th? I am on the east coast and last time it took 37 days (dropoff -> my door).
:rofl: Brotha.... If i know the answer to that ( and other things in prediction) I wouldn't be here...:p I'd be retired sipping Cervezas and Scuba dive in my own coastline in Costa Rica :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
Your on the Integrity with a bunch of us. I dropped off in Paris on May 9th so I was a little slower than you to get to port. The Integrity is scheduled to get to NYC on June 3rd. Beyond that who know how long it will take to clear customs and get shipped to your dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts