BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a new 335 sedan pic or something else???

Today I spoke with a BMW dealer and he said a 335 sedan was also coming (not kidding)

Attachments

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
shocker1976 said:
Is this a new 335 sedan pic or something else???

Today I spoke with a BMW dealer and he said a 335 sedan was also coming (not kidding)
Those rims are infinitely nicer than the crapola rims on my e90 330i ZSP.

·
Registered
588 Posts
That vehicle appears to be a 335i M Sport Saloon.

You can find it on BMW.co.uk "build your own". There is no pic but it looks like the 330i M Sport. However, the car in the picture has dual exhaust which I think will be indicative of a 335.

·
Registered
588 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
Those rims are infinitely nicer than the crapola rims on my e90 330i ZSP.
No doubt! I hate the 162s. They look big, clunky, and heavy...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I like it. The rims look great. I hope this is coming to US soon. The M3 is probably too much car for me, but the 335i sedan would be a nice compromise.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
mohrgan said:
No doubt! I hate the 162s. They look big, clunky, and heavy...
Personally, I like the 162's :thumbup:

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
turpiwa said:
Personally, I like the 162's :thumbup:
I see the rims on 325is and I'm so envious. Those look nice. The 330i's ZSP rims look like blades from a food processor.

·
Registered
178 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
I see the rims on 325is and I'm so envious. Those look nice. The 330i's ZSP rims look like blades from a food processor.
The 161's on the 325 are ugli, but whatever floats ur boat

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
SystemR said:
The 161's on the 325 are ugli, but whatever floats ur boat
Out of the '06 3-series sold in the US, the 161s are decent (although I still don't love them) followed by the 158s avail on the 330xi. However, I don't really care for any of them and they should change it for '07.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Black trim around the windows? HMMMMM...:dunno:

·
In vino veritas
3,374 Posts
I don't think any of the wheels equipped as standard on the E90 are particularly good looking or interesting. And yet, I thought virtually all of the E46 wheels (even the non-sport versions) were very attractive.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
akhbhaat said:
I don't think any of the wheels equipped as standard on the E90 are particularly good looking or interesting. And yet, I thought virtually all of the E46 wheels (even the non-sport versions) were very attractive.
I'm just saying the 325is I see have much nicer rims than the e90 330i ZSPs. I'd prefer my old ZHP rims or M3 rims.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
I'm just saying the 325is I see have much nicer rims than the e90 330i ZSPs. I'd prefer my old ZHP rims or M3 rims.
I liked the E46 325i/ci sport pack ones, the 5-spoke that eventually came out post-2004. But those on the 335i M sport shown above I can accept, although I can imagine cleaning them with all the brake dust.

·
Registered
222 Posts
So, can you or cant you get the 193 style rims on an E90 here in the U.S.?? If so, how much?

·
Registered
75 Posts
mohrgan said:
That vehicle appears to be a 335i M Sport Saloon.

You can find it on BMW.co.uk "build your own". There is no pic but it looks like the 330i M Sport. However, the car in the picture has dual exhaust which I think will be indicative of a 335.
hey guys...new to the board...got sick of roadfly's 15 yr old arguments.

ill follow up with mohrgan, it appears to be part of the aerodynamics or m-sport technik package.

335? probably, no other bmw has that dual exhaust set up.

i love this m-body kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure about getting this stuff in the states or when....but there are quite a few M packages available in Europe. M technik...M aero and so on.Pretty much anything M u wanna pay for u can get as an option from the factory on the 330's....aftermarket from dealership on 325's.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those 193's look great. I usually don't like white, but that color/rim combo is one I may consider. If they don't end up bringing those rims or the M package to the US with the 335 sedan, I may have to move back to the US with the 193's

·
Registered
336 Posts
oilbelcher said:
Those 193's look great. I usually don't like white, but that color/rim combo is one I may consider...
That is one nice looking E90. Love the dual exhaust and black contrast and LOVE those rims on this E90. Now all it needs is a lip spoiler to balance the rear.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts