BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS the mf on Euro Delivered e92 335 rate .00205 w/loyalty and the .0003 adjustment built in or is it .00175? I am abt to place my order and want to confirm...also are there any cash back on the coupe like on the sedan?

btw, i am bmwfs loyal

thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
based on what i've read you could get the 30 basis point deduction which essentially negates the ED mark up. But I don't think you get any rebate. Keep in mind, though, that BMW FS pays the second month's lease (hence the 30 basis point mark up), so you can think of it as a free month's lease.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

last question...can u do msds on ed cars? thanks and also does ur current sec. deposit transfer over too ur new lease?

thanks

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,284 Posts
No, your security deposit is returned or used for excess wear and tear. If you lease again from BMWFS a security deposit is not required. If you choose to do MSDs you will have to pay them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes you can do MSDs. i don't understand your second question.
mclaren cleared it up for me but thank u for ur help

what i meant was instead of the sec. depost being returned to me, can i just apply it to the next car lease towards an additional security deposit? it likes like i cant tho since i get the sd back after leasing the new car

·
Registered
47 Posts
based on what i've read you could get the 30 basis point deduction which essentially negates the ED mark up. But I don't think you get any rebate. Keep in mind, though, that BMW FS pays the second month's lease (hence the 30 basis point mark up), so you can think of it as a free month's lease.
From what I understand you have to sign contract on the lease by the expiration of the latest deal (3/31) to get the rebate and loyalty reduction. If you do, I believe you can also get the rebate??

I am learning the ED process myself since my CA isn't well experienced in ED, but from what I am told you sign contract about 30 days before pick up when a VIN number is assigned to your build?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last question

W/ed, once the order is placed do i fill out a credit app now, and lock the rates and program in or should i wait? are the lockdowns for the rate good for 60 days or 90 days?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The lock is supposed to be 90 days in California and 60 elsewehere I am told. Any experts care to offer some guidence here with ED about when you submit the credit app with an ED since they want more than the 60 days to order the car for your requested date?

I am totally uninformed, but guessing that the bottomline is not to delay beyond the expiration of the current lease offers so you are not subject to a worse deal down the road such as a drop in residual value.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts