15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

I haven't seen the new issue yet?

================================

an email from a friend:

Jon,

Just got this month's Roundel - you've probably already seen the letter from
Dan Wu on p. 16 thanking *you* and Cutter Motors for this year's Bimmerfest.
Congrats, there's nothing like free publicity and thanks from the community
to let you know all your hard work is appreciated!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Thought you guys deserved some kudos man...Again, you pulled off the impossible and accomodated thousands of BMW enthusiasts at Cutter Motors.

I didn't think they'd publish that letter because it really sounded like a lot of @ss kissing. ;) Hopefully next year they'll send someone down to cover the event. Hell, they even covered the X5 gatherings and those guys only had like 30 cars.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hack, we all knew you had a soft side.....

The HACK said:
Thought you guys deserved some kudos man...Again, you pulled off the impossible and accomodated thousands of BMW enthusiasts at Cutter Motors.

I didn't think they'd publish that letter because it really sounded like a lot of @ss kissing. ;) Hopefully next year they'll send someone down to cover the event. Hell, they even covered the X5 gatherings and those guys only had like 30 cars.
Hack, we all knew you had a soft side..... Jon, I have to agree with Hack that Cutter Motors and Yourself deserve the good press. Hack, thanks for letting the rest of the Club know about the support Cutter Motors provides to all the "True Believers" out here....:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
The cool thing (or maybe sad) is that Bimmerfest was 3 times the size of this years O'fest.. :thumbup:

Now who knows how to throw a party? :D

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
in_d_haus said:
The cool thing (or maybe sad) is that Bimmerfest was 3 times the size of this years O'fest.. :thumbup:

Now who knows how to throw a party? :D
Man, wait until they bring O'fest to L.A...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts