BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to code the CON module on a F10 the other day and ISTA started to give me problems. I've programmed and coded lots of modules before without a problem and I'm not sure why I couldn't do this one.

I have ISTA+ 4.32.15 connected with OEM ICOM + MOST, everything backed up by MST80+ voltage stabilizer at 14V everything good, did all the tests and as soon as I pressed execute measures plan a warning pops up saying that i have to check usb, cd, dvd and all of that. I have checked everything and nothing is plugged to the vehicle, no cd inside, no dvd inside. then I clicked continue and this internal ISTA error appears. Can you guys please help me? Missing software entries???? What is that? Do i have to update ISTA? Never had a problem related to my software.

Can somebody help me address this?

Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Display device

Azure Font Parallel Tints and shades Electric blue

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are probably missing the data files called psdzdata. Are there any programmings in the measures plan? Have you downloaded and installed something that was approximately 100 GB in size?
yes, 220gb swe folder. Ihave the full version of Ista+, I’ve programmed a few vehicles now. It’s the first time that I had this error and I just don’t know what to do

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There still might be something wrong with data files or there is something wrong in the car. Does it want to do any programming when you tried coding the CON? You can check this after the measures plan has been calculated, Ista might add stuff on its own there. Do you have a functioning E-Sys? Doesn't need a launcher or anything, blank e-sys works fine. Can you code the module with e-sys? If there were any other actions in the measures plan, can these be done with e-sys? If you just want to code CON to factory settings, then E-Sys would anyway be the easier and faster option to do it with.
I don’t know how to use esys 😓😓😓 I just find it very difficult and somehow complicated. Everybody says the opposite… I will learn it one day.

1 - 3 of 5 Posts