BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

ISTA-D and ISTA-P Download links.

302518 Views 2731 Replies 1621 Participants Last post by  Ronin71b
Hi there,

Hope all are well.
Just chasing a copy of ISTA-D and ISTA-P.
Wondering, if anyone can send me some download links. Preferably via MEGA.

Thank you, in advance.
Ben
2661 - 2680 of 2732 Posts
Hello, I am a 2011 F25 X3 xDrive28i owner and had previously installed ISTA-D/P (Rheingold 3.49.10 Standalone) version on Windows 7 in Parallels vm in Mac. Recently my Mac died and lost this installation. Can Some one PM me the links to download and install instructions for Windows 10(my new laptop)

Thanks a lot
Hi,

May I also request download links for the latest ISTA+, if possible please include the ISTA Loader file for full-screen display.

Thanks
PM sent
can i have ista p link please
  • Helpful
Reactions: CinBW
Does ISTA+ work with ENET Cable?
Yes sure
Does ISTA+ work with ENET Cable?
Reactions: desiGeek
Would you please send me the download link please? Thank you so much!
yoyo who got the link. i need it please
ISTA-D and ISTA-P Download links
yoyo who got the link. i need it please
ISTA-D and ISTA-P Download links
Would you please send me the download link please? Thank you so much!
PM sent
Greatings,

I have an E90 320D M47 2006. Till now i did a diagnostic with my Delphi. But i realized that i need to code and i need a little bit deeper diagnostic also for this car. Can someone help me with the download link of these BMW software. So i ned alos a diagnostic and coding version for my car. ISTA p / Ista d. Can someone help me where or how can i get these software?
Best regards and respect to all BMW fanatics.

Cheers
Where can I find this link? Trying to troubleshoot an electronic issue on my F10 528i. Terminal 15 and 30 are shutting off under heavy acceleration. My enet cable just showed up!
Hello all. I was wondering of someone would be kind enough to help me with a link to download ista p and D. Thanks in advance!
Hello all. I was wondering of someone would be kind enough to help me with a link to download ista p and D. Thanks in advance!
Where can I find this link? Trying to troubleshoot an electronic issue on my F10 528i. Terminal 15 and 30 are shutting off under heavy acceleration. My enet cable just showed up!
Greatings,

I have an E90 320D M47 2006. Till now i did a diagnostic with my Delphi. But i realized that i need to code and i need a little bit deeper diagnostic also for this car. Can someone help me with the download link of these BMW software. So i ned alos a diagnostic and coding version for my car. ISTA p / Ista d. Can someone help me where or how can i get these software?
Best regards and respect to all BMW fanatics.

Cheers
PM sent
Hello, could i also get a link for Ista download?
PM sent
Hello, could i also get a link for Ista download?
could i also get a link for Ista
thanks in advance
Could you please send me a link for ISTA?
Could someone please send a link for ISTA? E83 2006 X3
Appreciated!
Hi, i would really appreciate a link for ISTA-D and ISTA-P if its possible as the old links are not available anymore.

TiA
gracias amigo, solo falta el lanzador, donde podremos conseguirlo?
gracias amigo, solo falta el lanzador, donde podremos conseguirlo?
Hi, i would really appreciate a link for ISTA-D and ISTA-P if its possible as the old links are not available anymore.

TiA
Could someone please send a link for ISTA? E83 2006 X3
Appreciated!
Could you please send me a link for ISTA?
could i also get a link for Ista
thanks in advance
PM sent
2661 - 2680 of 2732 Posts