BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi dudes,

Can I please get the link too? We just picked up an F15 X5 so I'm working on wrapping my head around how to work on it. So far it seems quite a bit more involved than our old e53!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi you all!!

I'm new here, from the Netherlands and just got me a F31 330i from '16. Moving from VW golf mk5 gti to a real car :)

I am also struggeling to find a proper ista+ /d/p link, so can anyone provide me a working link? Would be great, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

Appreciate if someone could pm me an ISTA P download link. Desperately trying to sort out an issue with coding my trailer module (not seeing it with ESYS).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there anyone who please could send me a link to ista+/d? I’m in urgent need to reset SCR tank level on my f11 520d xdrive.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm trying to install Insta+, I found the instructions and links in one of the threads here, but when I tried to open the file, it didn't open because I need a password to decrypt. Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys can you sent me link to download latest version of ista+ ista-p ?

after some search I found this

·
Registered
4 Posts

but this is just ista+ and not-p with all the dara to programm 🤔

anyone has a link with ista P as well?

thx

·
Registered
80 Posts

Did you try to download at this link. Tried several times today. Always error with dowloading. I don't know why? Using megaDowloader V1.8?

·
Registered
4 Posts
no i didnt. I downloaded something by youtube, but installation doesnt work properly🤦‍♂️

Did anyone here received a link by dm?

341 - 360 of 393 Posts