BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
421 - 440 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
2008 BMW X3 SI, 2011 BMW 535XDRIVE
12 Posts
Am I getting ignored on purpose or what lol feels like it, maybe rccardo is too brown of a name idk...kinda wack how literally everyone gets pm right away except me any non racist people out there who can share links to ista d and p with licenses and standard tools

·
Registered
2021 BMW S1000RR
10 Posts
Am I getting ignored on purpose or what lol feels like it, maybe rccardo is too brown of a name idk...kinda wack how literally everyone gets pm right away except me any non racist people out there who can share links to ista d and p with licenses and standard tools
You won't find any ISTA D with license. It all requires a license now. Not free. ISTA/P can be found without license.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea ok no its free anyone who pays is an idiot

·
Registered
F30 335xi 2013
194 Posts
You can still use ISTA 4.32.1x with old license but new like you read you will need license key which can just Sedoy make it. If you pay license from Sedoy ISTA standlone then say who sell you because it is for free

• Haha
Reactions: Rccardo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well after these assholes and idiots on this forum kept telling me I need an activation key for latest ista from sedoy (everyone’s daddy apparently) I decided to tackle this issue myself. I’m an engineer so it obviously wasn’t rocket science, which is what I majored in. It was however time consuming, and really f** annoying cause this should be available to everyone on bimmerfest and the bmw enthusiast community. People argue that it’s like this because people are making money off it…but then those same people say go buy it…morons. Anywaysss I did it, I have sedoys ista stand-alone with ista P 3.66. I also have inpa nfs and all that with the latest Daten files. Everything was free and I didn’t have to ask anyones permission, cause I’m not a woman, I’m y’all’s daddy now. Hit me up if you need a copy. I might give it you you, Peace ✌

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well after these assholes and idiots on this forum kept telling me I need an activation key for latest ista from sedoy (everyone’s daddy apparently) I decided to tackle this issue myself. I’m an engineer so it obviously wasn’t rocket science, which is what I majored in. It was however time consuming, and really f** annoying cause this should be available to everyone on bimmerfest and the bmw enthusiast community. People argue that it’s like this because people are making money off it…but then those same people say go buy it…morons. Anywaysss I did it, I have sedoys ista stand-alone with ista P 3.66. I also have inpa nfs and all that with the latest Daten files. Everything was free and I didn’t have to ask anyones permission, cause I’m not a woman, I’m y’all’s daddy now. Hit me up if you need a copy. I might give it you you, Peace ✌
Well....in that case...can you get me a copy of ISTA please? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL
yeah the community isn't as cool as it would like to seem.
if possible put me down for +1 on the ISTA D/P download

·
Registered
1 Posts

:) could i get a copy as well :) thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there, could I get a copy pls!

·
Registered
1 Posts
would like to try out the ista p on my f10 535i n55 to run some diagnostics. Would appreciate a copy if you can share. TIA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, Could you send me a copy or information about availability of ISTA P and ISTA D? My ISTA+ refuses to do programming on my E65 and instructs me to revert to P/D version. I'm really struggling to find any working version in these forums, I have similar problems with obtaining working software from BMW forums as you had.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, could I get a copy as well please? I would like to diagnose my e90 3 series.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Rccardo, please send me link also.

I also get very frustrated with this. I am EE and do quite a bit of reverse engineering and know it takes time, but those guys forget the knowledge they have come at least partially from the forum members. So its wrong for those to play secret games with the members.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice work man!! Can you please send links to me as well?
I was thinking, maybe it actually is rocket science. It took a rocket scientist to bring it. Just sayin. 🤔

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, it will be ideally to have a copy, could you please share it with me?

421 - 440 of 471 Posts