BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
441 - 460 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well after these assholes and idiots on this forum kept telling me I need an activation key for latest ista from sedoy (everyone’s daddy apparently) I decided to tackle this issue myself. I’m an engineer so it obviously wasn’t rocket science, which is what I majored in. It was however time consuming, and really f** annoying cause this should be available to everyone on bimmerfest and the bmw enthusiast community. People argue that it’s like this because people are making money off it…but then those same people say go buy it…morons. Anywaysss I did it, I have sedoys ista stand-alone with ista P 3.66. I also have inpa nfs and all that with the latest Daten files. Everything was free and I didn’t have to ask anyones permission, cause I’m not a woman, I’m y’all’s daddy now. Hit me up if you need a copy. I might give it you you, Peace ✌
I just joined this forum as well as I have a "new" 2006 e90 325xi. Please send me a link to ISTA D and ISTA P. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a Dad of 2 kids who drive older BMW's my free time is dominated with BMW repairs...the latest is recovering my daughters post covid E61 that sat for 18 months and ended up with water damaged DME. Would greatly appreciate a link to ISTA D and ISTA P. As a mechanical engineer I struggle with electrical stuff, admire your electrical abilities.

·
Registered
2014 F11520D, 2014 R56 Mini Cooper
1 Posts
Hi guys. Please could I have a link to the Rheingold ISTA+ download. I need it for Mini R56 amp BMW F11. Ideally I need it not to have the minimum hardware check - my laptop is just below the min CPU speed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well after these assholes and idiots on this forum kept telling me I need an activation key for latest ista from sedoy (everyone’s daddy apparently) I decided to tackle this issue myself. I’m an engineer so it obviously wasn’t rocket science, which is what I majored in. It was however time consuming, and really f** annoying cause this should be available to everyone on bimmerfest and the bmw enthusiast community. People argue that it’s like this because people are making money off it…but then those same people say go buy it…morons. Anywaysss I did it, I have sedoys ista stand-alone with ista P 3.66. I also have inpa nfs and all that with the latest Daten files. Everything was free and I didn’t have to ask anyones permission, cause I’m not a woman, I’m y’all’s daddy now. Hit me up if you need a copy. I might give it you you, Peace ✌
Hi, Can You sent me copy of your Insta P? I will be very grateful

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, bud, if you could manage, I'd greatly appreciate a license for 4.32.2
Cheers, mang!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you be able to send me a copy of Ista P?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone. I have installed ISTA+ 4.1 but having a connection issues on my E70 diesel. Could someone share a link to most up-to-date Rheingold ISTA+ and ISTA/P with good instructions and license? My truck's entire emission system went kaput and my indy shop doesn't have a clue what to repair. I run INPA and got some info, but need to code a few replaced components and identify what else is wrong.

441 - 460 of 462 Posts