BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Could someone send me a link fir ISTA+? I downloaded from one source but I'm getting an error when trying to run. I want to try from a different source to see if it's just the copy I already downloaded or something else. I cleaned the registry of everything ISTA/rheingold related and stiill no luck.
PM sent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can someone send the link usually I end downloading games because I get annoyed of looking everywhere for one :( please guys I dont like inpa and would rather use ISTA D also is inpa allowed to be installed while currently having insta D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I'm looking for a way to read and clear fault codes on a 2021 S1000RR K67 model. I was advised I can do this with the appropriate ISTA software and a particular cable. If anyone could help with both that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone. I have the link to all of the files. Being a newbie to ITSA, I have no idea how to perform the install. I am a licensed mechanic wirh extensive experience using Witech for FCA automobiles so it shouldn’t be an issue to learn how to use ITSA.

I just need help with the installation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Feeling the same as you, no idea what exe file I need to start with, hopefully someone points us in the right direction

Hi everyone. I have the link to all of the files. Being a newbie to ITSA, I have no idea how to perform the install. I am a licensed mechanic wirh extensive experience using Witech for FCA automobiles so it shouldn’t be an issue to learn how to use ITSA.

I just need help with the installation.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts