BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Ista+ download link - no request

900613 Views 2833 Replies 1778 Participants Last post by  krubbitt
** Download and read the "ISTA+ Installation Guide" PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install **

EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in the EDIABAS.ini file. If you need help with configuring your cable and/or ICOM, refer to the Beginners Guide to ISTA+ located here

Megadownloader is now added to the download. Use it to download large files from Mega. You need 60GB of available space before extraction AND 36GB of space for the program.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Version Info - includes English & German DBs.

Don't clutter this thread with requests. Issues with installation and other information should be discussed either in your own thread or in the "Beginner's Guide to ISTA+" thread. Don't PM ask for links?
2421 - 2440 of 2834 Posts
Hi! Can I get a link please?
Could I have a link as well, please? Looking for ISTA + and P.
Can I please get the link for Ista+ and any files for BMW F12?
thanks in advance
Can I please get the link for Ista+ and any files for BMW F12?
thanks in advance
Could I have a link as well, please? Looking for ISTA + and P.
Hi! Can I get a link please?
Thanks very much! (y)
PM sent
Reactions: roborob301
Download link please?
Intersting forum :D can i also get a link please. Thanks a lot in advance may you have a nice christmas.
Hello lads, may I have a link too please?

Thank you.
May I have the link as well? Please and thank you..
Hello, could I have the link also? Thanks
Can I get Ista Link … thank you
Hi!
My daughter just bought a bmw so could use download link for ista d and p, thanks!

Edit! Wrong thread!
Could I get the link please? :D
can i also get the link for ista D and P please and thank you?;) I have a 2002 E46 so from what i read ista+ wont work?
How can I get the HWID license key for ISTA/D?
Can I get a link too?? Thanks!!
Hi, any chance of obtaining the ISTA link please?
Thanks in advance, and hope you have a great Xmas
nice forum :D can i also get a link please. Thanks a lot in advance may you have a nice xmas.
2421 - 2440 of 2834 Posts