BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1212 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Could you send me the link for download please, thanks
@Adalbert_77 I am working on a BMW F06 and need to calibrate the ZGM. Can you send me a link to ISTA?
@Adalbert_77 - I'm new to the forum. Working on a 2016 x5 F15. Do you have a link to ISTA that will work, or can point me to the best place to purchase the ISTA app? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hi can i get a link to?
Hi can i get a link to?
@Adalbert_77 - I'm new to the forum. Working on a 2016 x5 F15. Do you have a link to ISTA that will work, or can point me to the best place to purchase the ISTA app? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hi can i get a link to?
PM sent to all all

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is anyone else getting errors while extracting the full version of the psdzdata file?

I tried 7Zip and WinRAR (latest versions), and I downloaded the file from Mega three times.

I get over 20,000 checksum errors stating each file is corrupt. ISTA won't identify my motorcycle, and asks for a VIN. I believe the two issues are related.

The files listed as corrupt are in the psdzdata\swe\swfl and psdzdata\swe\tlrt folders.

1141 - 1160 of 1212 Posts