Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone has had the same issue that I am having and can shed some light on what Is happening

I am downloading and installing the ISTA+ from this site. using a Windows 7 64 bit laptop

got thru step 6

Run ISTAGUI as administrator, right clicked run as administrator hour glass came up and went out. Then went thru all the prompts and got to sending the registration info. Clicked on send info and found out that this machine has Windows Live 2012 which is no longer functional. So I copied and pasted all the info to a Hotmail account and sent it. Have not gotten a reply back with the License code.

So I am stuck on that page and can not continue. Not sure how to proceed at this point. Can someone help me??????

Thanks

I was told I could program injector replacement with this on a 2009 BMW x5 35d 3.0 diesel is this correct?

Feel free to PM me if you want

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Do you really think that BMW is going to actually send you a software license for software that you acquired elsewhere? Read the Ista+ installation guide again and follow it exactly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Do you really think that BMW is going to actually send you a software license for software that you acquired elsewhere? Read the Ista+ installation guide again and follow it exactly.
Actually I didn't think it was BMW that was sending the code, I have installed many 2nd source software programs before where the automatic emails were spoofs and went somewhere else. But anyways, I was following the prompts just like other areas and the SEND Email button was highlighted. Nothing in the instructions said not to click send email. No biggy, I did have someone tell me not to click that icon. Suggestion that maybe it should be added to the instructions, just an idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts