BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,730 Posts
Just let us know when you start to Zaino things inside the house...we'll send over the men in the little white suits. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ripsnort said:
Just let us know when you start to Zaino things inside the house...we'll send over the men in the little white suits. :D
Or the little chinamen with jellyfish?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Clem said:


Or the little chinamen with jellyfish?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
:lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, Darth Maul :D
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Clem said:
And a Heckflügel to you too :p :p :p
ROFL!

Yes, I'll own the first car with a Heckflügel at the beginning of next year. I don't know how to feel about it, though :confused:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


ROFL!

Yes, I'll own the first car with a Heckflügel at the beginning of next year. I don't know how to feel about it, though :confused:
What the heck is a flugel?:confused:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


a Rear spoiler :D
I did a google search so I knew, I just wanted to give you the chance to reply:D
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

I did a google search so I knew, I just wanted to give you the chance to reply:D
or were you checking if I can still speak german after spending 24/7 here ? :D
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


or were you checking if I can still speak german after spending 24/7 here ? :D
Busted:eeps: I bet you have that trouble all the time when you answer the phone "Hello Alex here, can I help you".............on the other end "Ach....................?????"
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

Busted:eeps: I bet you have that trouble all the time when you answer the phone "Hello Alex here, can I help you".............on the other end "Ach....................?????"
LOL! I must admit that it's happening a lot lately :D
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


LOL! I must admit that it's happening a lot lately :D
:lmao:

You'll know you're in trouble when you start "thinking" in English rather then translating. (BTW IYDK you're invisible again)
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


yes, I know. I'm hiding from Sabrina :D
:lmao:

You need to be careful since she knows abotu the green eyes and dark hair:bigpimp:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
You need to be careful since she knows abotu the green eyes and dark hair
Who told her that ?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top