BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
^yup, it's me^
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because the French Grand Prix (and the qualifying session as well)was one of the best races in the past couple of seasons. I must admit that the team orders were a bit beyond reason. Making Barrichello sit out a race so they could concentrate on Mikeys strategy. LOL

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
CaliJeff said:
Because the French Grand Prix (and the qualifying session as well)was one of the best races in the past couple of seasons. I must admit that the team orders were a bit beyond reason. Making Barrichello sit out a race so they could concentrate on Mikeys strategy. LOL
Did you hear confirmation somewhere that Barrichello was pulled intentionally? I didn't watch all the post race show on speedvision, wondering if I missed something.

Still don't get how Montoya can be so fast in qualifying and so dog slow in comparison with the F2002's in race setup. Puzzling.:dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
CaliJeff said:
Hehe...To tell you the truth, I woke up Sunday morning at 4:30am to watch the race. ;)

·
^yup, it's me^
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hack, Glad to hear that you got to see the race.

Topaz, I was just enhancing the cospiracy theory with my statement about team orders. I wouldn't put it past Ferrari though. As far as JPM is concerned I hope he figures out how to string a whole race together soon. I don't think that the adjustment made to his front wing in the last pit stop helped him at all. Should be fun to watch the race for the first loser, I mean second place, for the season though. Hmmm, I think that M. Schumacher can get enough points in the remainder of the season to take second place too. :lmao: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts