BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am stumped with this one and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

I have water leaking in to my boot. I don't know where it is coming from but its like it is coming in from either the along the rim of the roof line or from the rear window. There is water driping from inside the boot, for example next to the speakers. When I pulled out the rear seat belt it was covered in water.

Does anyone know how to look for leaks in to the boot & possibly fix them?

Much appreciated.
Pacolwell

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,984 Posts
Hi, I am stumped with this one and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

I have water leaking in to my boot. I don't know where it is coming from but its like it is coming in from either the along the rim of the roof line or from the rear window. There is water driping from inside the boot, for example next to the speakers. When I pulled out the rear seat belt it was covered in water.

Does anyone know how to look for leaks in to the boot & possibly fix them?

Much appreciated.
Pacolwell
Help an American out and tell me what your definition of "boot" is?

·
Living Life At The Beach
3,809 Posts
Help an American out and tell me what your definition of "boot" is?
Smolck,

The "boot" over there is the trunk over here. They are denied the pleasure of saying she's got some "junk in the trunk" when talking about a fine a** female! (LOL)

Edit You guys always beat me to the punch! Man am I slow typist or what?

·
Living Life At The Beach
3,809 Posts
If it is the sunroof drains try the old piano wire or guitar string down the drains trick. the drains are in the rear corners and need to be reamed out. Happens on Hondas all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts