BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I'm already getting attacked, by some 3rs, just for having a 6 and an opinion.

TD said:
Why am I not surprised you drive a 6?
TD said:
Your attitude cracks me up as it seems to be prevalent among people who wasted their money on a 6er.
HGilmore said:
If buying a 6 is a waste of money, I've never had more fun wasting it. :banana:
:rofl: This sh!t is hilarious.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
I knew It...

BMW envy folks!:rofl: AKA little mans dis-ease. [Some of you] will know where the breakup of the word implies.

They hate their own on the road... "Give no respect" No friendly hello or nothing, turn their heads up! They must be:mad:, well too bad!

HG, you knew it was coming... It was all a matter of when.:yikes:

Funny though, isn't..?:D

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
I am confused, guys.

I don't what TD says as attacking or mean spirited, sans the "wasting money" comment. However, the reaction to his comments though are really uppity and crass, IMO. To make a blanket statement that "the 3'ers" are starting trouble is really juvenile, and quite frankly, lame.

I think most of the 6'er guys are good people. However, there is definitely a false "BMW envy" attitude exhibited by some that isn't too cool. A "my car is better than yours and you wish you could afford one" mindset. :tsk: :thumbdwn:

And before you go jumping my case and start to use false, blanket labels, I will most likely be selling my 911 and buying a fully loaded, triple black '05 645Cic.

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrAirbags said:
I am confused, guys.

I don't what TD says as attacking or mean spirited, sans the "wasting money" comment. However, the reaction to his comments though are really uppity and crass, IMO. To make a blanket statement that "the 3'ers" are starting trouble is really juvenile, and quite frankly, lame.
Relax AirBag, you're taking the point of the thread out of context. It's supposed to be a joke (tongue and cheek) based on me (former 3r) being involved in exchanges with a few 6rs in the past, over similar issues. :rolleyes: Although......the tone of TD's replies is evident.

MrAirbags said:
And before you go jumping my case and start to use false, blanket labels, I will most likely be selling my 911 and buying a fully loaded, triple black '05 645Cic.
Nice combo!

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
HGilmore said:
Relax AirBag, you're taking the point of the thread out of context. It's supposed to be a joke (tongue and cheek) based on me (former 3r) being involved in exchanges with a few 6rs in the past, over similar issues.
Sorry; didn't know the background or that this thread was tongue in cheek.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Lord Avalanche said:
If buying a 6 is a waste of money, I've never had more fun wasting it.
One of the great lines of all time (or, at least since 645Cis have been sold).

MrAirBags said:
I will most likely be selling my 911 and buying a fully loaded, triple black '05 645Cic.
Excellent. We look forward to welcoming you to the fold, and commiserating with you when your iDrive doesn't.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
3ers owners transformed into a 6er owner

More 3ers into the fold...More 3ers into the fold. Excrement!:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts