1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,273 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMMER !!!!!! WELL..... i heard something about a meet at the bimmer plant in GREENVILLE S.C. next month maybe then huh ?

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
delphini said:
DAMMER !!!!!! WELL..... i heard something about a meet at the bimmer plant in GREENVILLE S.C. next month maybe then huh ?
Now that I may just be able to make. Greenville is just a bit over an hour for me. Of course I'll have to roll up in the VW though..................Lemme know if you hear more. I'm interested in this.:thumbup:

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
delphini said:
Damn I Thought I May Be Able To Assemble Some Of The E30 Boys To Go Represent !!
Well like I said, I think I can be there. I can't say the same for the old girl though..........W discussed this, and I don't want her to be seen till I can get the rear end repaired after that rear ending incident.................

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEY mine isn't exactly show ready, i doubt it will ever be , its more go than show , (and i mean go as in on the road ) my bumper is still missing the rubber strip , and hell i may as well just replace the bumper, the body work is mostly done and it looks better now . IF i go its just for the cruise and to check out other bimmers. ITS ALL GOOD.

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
I don't even have a rear bumper anymore.................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts