BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Jon Shafer is definitely back!

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Jon Shafer 
#1 ·
Recently had another awesome experience with Jon Shafer at BMW Santa Maria!

Both my 2014 F30 and its replacement, the 2017 F31 LCI, were leased through Jon while he was at his old digs in Santa Barbara. I always enjoyed the straight talk attitude Jon has towards the business, his enthusiasm for the BMW brand, and his no hassle business model. On both leases, I never needed to haggle back since the initial quote Jon provided far exceeded my expectations.

My F31, which was the last car Jon sold at Santa Barbara, was coming off lease and I wanted to keep it. So when I heard Jon was coming back to the BMW world, I had to hit him up. Obviously, it's no surprise his quote worked out the best. It also fitting that the same CA that leased me the F31 also sold it to me.

Even though my latest purchase wasn't a new car or a lease, Jon guided me through the process as if it was. Considering the fact that buying out a lease was new territory, it was appreciated. He set everything up for me to drive the 200 miles from OC to Santa Maria and complete the entire process in just a few hours. It was a very smooth process and I wouldn't hesitate to make the ritualistic trek up to the Central Coast to make my next BMW purchase with Jon!

I definitely recommend Jon for any BMW purchase. While Santa Maria is bit far away, the savings to be had is definitely worth the road trip.

See less See more
Reactions: Judy G
#2 ·
Can second this!

We purchased 3 vehicles from Jon while he was at BMW Santa Barbara and just placed an order with him at his new home at BMW of Santa Maria. Jon is one of the most helpful and knowledgable BMW Client Advisor's out there. Cannot recommend him enough if you are looking to buy/lease a new BMW in California.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.