BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon,
My dealer is telling me that BMW is not building any 03 330cis in September or October. They will be built starting November and hence a December delivery. He said he looked at the allocations for all the dealers in the US. Is this true?

Thanks a lot!

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
skd said:
Jon,
My dealer is telling me that BMW is not building any 03 330cis in September or October. They will be built starting November and hence a December delivery. He said he looked at the allocations for all the dealers in the US. Is this true?

Thanks a lot!
Cough, cough, burp, fart..... Um, no.

No wonder everyone hates dealers so much....
:dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
LOL...We should compile a list of dealer BULLSH*T so Jon can use as training material for his underlings as how NOT to deal with potential customers.

·
5,820 Posts
The HACK said:
LOL...We should compile a list of dealer BULLSH*T so Jon can use as training material for his underlings as how NOT to deal with potential customers.
I always like the line..."I've got more than that in this car!" Sooooo...you've never heard of taking a loss. Not my fault you bought it wrong.

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Ack said:

Crazy, you . . . nah! :confused:

There seem to be so many dealers that just have no clue what they are talking about. It seems like most dealers know much less about the car than the buyer.
It's called laziness. Unfortunately folks don't get paid to know things or think, they just get paid to sell it. And sell it they do!

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alan F said:

it just may be a lunatic your looking for . . .

(Billy Joel)
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me

............it's already too late for you Alan:p

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alan F said:

Yyou may be wrong but you may be rrrriiigghttt
In your case I'd say most likely wrong:p

;) :bigpimp:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts