BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Jon Shafer: is it true that no 03 330cis will be built before November?

1777 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  AF
Jon,
My dealer is telling me that BMW is not building any 03 330cis in September or October. They will be built starting November and hence a December delivery. He said he looked at the allocations for all the dealers in the US. Is this true?

Thanks a lot!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Cough, cough, burp, fart..... Um, no.

No wonder everyone hates dealers so much....
:dunno:
skd said:
Jon,
My dealer is telling me that BMW is not building any 03 330cis in September or October. They will be built starting November and hence a December delivery. He said he looked at the allocations for all the dealers in the US. Is this true?

Thanks a lot!
LOL...We should compile a list of dealer BULLSH*T so Jon can use as training material for his underlings as how NOT to deal with potential customers.
Damn stealers :mad:
Hmmm, methinks the dealer wants him to buy an '02 off the lot now, tyring to scare him away from ordering an '03? Kills two birds with one stone, I guess. :dunno:
you talk strangely but you might be right ;)
Mystikal said:
Hmmm, methinks the dealer wants him to buy an '02 off the lot now, tyring to scare him away from ordering an '03? Kills two birds with one stone, I guess. :dunno:
I may be crazy.
Alan F said:

you talk strangely but you might be right ;)
Crazy, you . . . nah! :confused:

There seem to be so many dealers that just have no clue what they are talking about. It seems like most dealers know much less about the car than the buyer.
webguy330i said:

I may be crazy.
I always like the line..."I've got more than that in this car!" Sooooo...you've never heard of taking a loss. Not my fault you bought it wrong.
The HACK said:
LOL...We should compile a list of dealer BULLSH*T so Jon can use as training material for his underlings as how NOT to deal with potential customers.
It's called laziness. Unfortunately folks don't get paid to know things or think, they just get paid to sell it. And sell it they do!
Ack said:

Crazy, you . . . nah! :confused:

There seem to be so many dealers that just have no clue what they are talking about. It seems like most dealers know much less about the car than the buyer.
it just may be a lunatic your looking for . . .

(Billy Joel)
webguy330i said:

I may be crazy.
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me

............it's already too late for you Alan:p
Alan F said:

(Billy Joel)
:bigpimp:
Alan F said:

(Billy Joel)
You may be wrong.

For all I know, you may be right

:)
PM 325xiT said:

Turn out the light
Don't try to save me

Yyou may be wrong but you may be rrrriiigghttt
MikeW said:

You may be wrong.

For all I know, you may be right

:)
G
Hey Alan. Your PM box is FULL.
Chris - Check your voicemail. . .
In your case I'd say most likely wrong:p

;) :bigpimp:
Alan F said:

Yyou may be wrong but you may be rrrriiigghttt
Damn you know it's 2002 when you check message boards more frequently than your cell voicemail... :D

I'll check it in about an hour bro, l8s!
Ack said:
Chris - Check your voicemail. . .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.