BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may or may not know, I've luckily assumed Emission's position as the product evaluation editor for Whispering Bomb. Yesterday I had a pretty good experience with CEC and their Schnitzer representative:thumb:. I think it's a lot easier to get products to evaluate if I can establish some sort of rapport with a PERSON rather than trying to cold-email or simply writing...If I can address my correspondences with someone in particular I think it's a lot more effective.

Do you know someone at RacDyne I can contact for product evaluations?

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Jon deals directly with Frederico himself, of course. :thumb:

Frederico can be seen posting on Fanatics once in a while.

When you meet him, can you put in a bad word to him about my sways? :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
are you calling racing dynamics in virginia, or rd sport in santa ana?

There was a long thread somewhere in E46 fanatics from Federico P-something clarifying the difference between RD Sport and Racing Dynamics based in VA.

RD Sport in Santa Ana is who you should call. Speak to federico, he's the founder.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaz said:
Jon deals directly with Frederico himself, of course. :thumb:

Frederico can be seen posting on Fanatics once in a while.

When you meet him, can you put in a bad word to him about my sways? :D
You know, I told Rob about our "solution" for the RD sways and he had a good laugh about it. I'm sure he's rubbing it in Federico's face right about now. :D

I don't know if it's just the motor oil running in my blood, but I've never been this excited about doing something for free before. God I'm going to have so much fun with this position. Thanks Emission!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ive complained to Federico before about their exhaust when I stopped by their shop a few years ago. (which cracked on me) He kinda blew it off and didnt care.

on a side note, jon sibal went there to get some custom rims done, and they didnt know how to jack up the car properly and cracked his sideskirts. I guess its not federico's fault, but he was dissappointed in the professionalism there.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chukiechz said:
Ive complained to Federico before about their exhaust when I stopped by their shop a few years ago. (which cracked on me) He kinda blew it off and didnt care.

on a side note, jon sibal went there to get some custom rims done, and they didnt know how to jack up the car properly and cracked his sideskirts. I guess its not federico's fault, but he was dissappointed in the professionalism there.
Hm, I'll keep that in mind. The ACS reps offered to do all the work on my car for their products if I choose to evaluate them, which is pretty cool.

If I get products to eval most likely I'd be doing the installation myself. ;)

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
RE:

Hey Dan,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new assignment!!

:thumb:

So, who are you working with at CEC?

As mentioned above, Federico Pavoncelli is the man at RD. Just let me know if you'd like an intro...

Gotta run for now,
--Jon

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: RE:

Jon Shafer said:
Hey Dan,

As mentioned above, Federico Pavoncelli is the man at RD. Just let me know if you'd like an intro...

Gotta run for now,
--Jon
Roy Lopez is the ACS brand manager at CEC

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: RE:

Jon Shafer said:
Hey Dan,

Gotta run for now,
--Jon
A guy name Roy and a guy name Tim.

An introduction would be great...Would love to meet them in person since they're based down here. :)

Perhaps I can convince him to come out to the next general club meeting?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Re: RE:

The HACK said:

A guy name Roy and a guy name Tim.

An introduction would be great...Would love to meet them in person since they're based down here. :)

Perhaps I can convince him to come out to the next general club meeting?
Roy Lopez is the ACS brand manager. Tim Strube I believe is the General manger. He was on _______ (can't remember the name of the show) highlighting CEC. They ran a ACS 328i

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: RE:

Clem said:

Roy Lopez is the ACS brand manager. Tim Strube I believe is the General manger. He was on _______ (can't remember the name of the show) highlighting CEC. They ran a ACS 328i
Yes, those are the two gents I spoke with last night...Tim has a light european accent (can't really place it...Sounds like German).

Both are very cordial. Tim was the one who mentioned about the new ACS M5 they are getting in their fleet.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: RE:

The HACK said:

Yes, those are the two gents I spoke with last night...Tim has a light european accent (can't really place it...Sounds like German).

Both are very cordial. Tim was the one who mentioned about the new ACS M5 they are getting in their fleet.
Yeah I noticed the accent in that TV spot. I've had recent email conversations with Roy. Seems like a nice guy.

I spoke with Tim about 2 years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.