BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
sk said:
I am trying to order M3 steering wheel.
thx!
Just call Cutter Motors (800)676-1595, ask for Dan in parts. 2 minutes later it will be on it's way.
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
Re: would you mind giving me Manny's email address?

sk said:
I am trying to order M3 steering wheel.
thx!
The easiest (but maybe not the quickest) way to get Dan's attention would be to send an email to [email protected].

Dan Perdue (a.k.a. "Dan In Parts") is standing by, ready to serve you...

:)

P.S. Thanks for the assist Mike!
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Re: Re: would you mind giving me Manny's email address?

Jon Shafer said:


The easiest (but maybe not the quickest) way to get Dan's attention would be to send an email to [email protected].

Dan Perdue (a.k.a. "Dan In Parts") is standing by, ready to serve you...

:)

P.S. Thanks for the assist Mike!
No problem Jon. I called him on a Monday, late in the day, got by far the best price around and had it in my hands on the east coast by Thursday. :thumbup:
 

·
paddle shifter
Joined
·
931 Posts
Isn't Manny in charge of internet parts specials now?
That's what I was told when I called Cutter last.
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
RE:

Ashe said:
Why does this thread find its way out of here? there is PM for this kind of stuff...:dunno:
Sorry Ashe. I had to disable my PM feature a while ago in order to maintain my sanity... ;)

While this isn't exactly the most information-laden thread of the day, I don't really see it as being controversial enough to justify deletion?
:dunno:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,260 Posts
Re: RE:

Jon Shafer said:


Sorry Ashe. I had to disable my PM feature a while ago in order to maintain my sanity... ;)

While this isn't exactly the most information-laden thread of the day, I don't really see it as being controversial enough to justify deletion?
:dunno:
OK :)

I thought I was going crazy ... I deleted it and it kept coming back :) thats cool .. At least I know I am not insane myself :D
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
Mdk330i said:
Isn't Manny in charge of internet parts specials now?
That's what I was told when I called Cutter last.
You are correct!!

:thumbup:

Dan Perdue has been replaced by Manny Macias as our Internet Parts Advisor here at Cutter Motors.

And I found out about it here first?
:dunno:
:eek:

Email address is still the same: [email protected].
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top