BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the models that have available for custom order right now (and Bimmerfest pricing).
Includes Performance Center Delivery ("PCD").
Bold implies most aggressive pricing.
  • M240xi Cp
  • 228i GC
  • 330e Sd
  • 430i Cp
  • 430i GC
  • 430i Cv
  • 540i Sd
  • 530e Sd
  • 750xi Sd
  • 840i Cp
  • M850xi Cp
  • X3 xDr30i
  • X5 xDr40i (sorry no hybrids)
  • Z4 M40i Rd

West Coast buyers are encouraged to peruse our website for rocking deals on in-stock inventory, especially the 20 or so leftover 2021s. Many 330i and 330e to choose from. We also have our 2021 M440xi Cp demo that needs to find a good home right away.

Click here.

Please email me directly as the Client Advisors on the floor will have no idea what my special deals are.

Email me here.

Lastly, there is still time to get in on the early adopter i4 and ix program. Email me for details.

·
Happily Driving
7,203 Posts
Is there something special about being an early adopter of the i4/iX other than being first? Just curious...

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there something special about being an early adopter of the i4/iX other than being first? Just curious...
Mostly the opportunity to get one while others are stuck waiting on dealer wait lists.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jon, what delivery timeframe is realistic on the i4 M version if early adopter?
Folks who get in on the early adopter program will be taking delivery next June, when others will be fighting to get on dealers' order wait lists. Right now there is unlimited availability - outside of normal allocation limitations.

For me it is a no-brainer if someone is certain that they want one.

·
Happily Driving
7,203 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts