BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever put one of these on ? Worth it ? Any engine light issues....???
Thanks,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent out question and got this response

Sent:

I have a 01 BMW Z3 Roadster 3.0i. Will it work on my car and do I need to do anything to it or any issues to look out for ? Is there a website I can visit about this tuner ? Thank you.

and got this back:

As long as your vehicle is 1988 to 2008 Fuel injected (NON TURBO OR DIESEL OR SUPERCHARGED IT WILL WORK

The reason is our Modules work on ADVANCED TIMING WHERE AS all ABOVE work on RETARDATION TIMING AND WILL ONLY CAUSE DETONATION!!!

Our module Connects directly to your ECTS OR IAT sensor (ENGINE COOLANT TEMP SENSOR) (INTAKE AIR TEMP)
Thank you very much.

Anymore input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Do not waste your money on this scam. It's one of those pieces of junk that tries to fool your AIT sensor into thinking the incoming air is cooler than it actually is. They don't work and it's a waste of money.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
This "Juice Box" is completely different than the unit that Terry sells. I'm surprised the guy in the link has the legal rights to call it a Juice Box. Then again maybe he doesn't, who knows.

·
Calvinball Professional
1,104 Posts
Sounds like better packaging of the old resistor scam.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I liked this answer in their FAQ :rolleyes:

"Does it increase or decrease my MPG?

With your new horsepower you will need less accelerator therefore on everyday driving you will save gas! "

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys...

...almost fell for the snake oil.....but you guys saved me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.