BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing other people's 0-60, 1/4 mile times with JBS2 I decided to go out and see if I could duplicate them. After a couple of days driving around with the juice box I was already getting used to the power so I wanted to see what the difference was from my stock times. Unfortunately I did not have room to do 1/4 mile runs so for now all I've got is 0-60. My best stock 0-60 ever was a 5.08. That is out of about 30 runs.

Today, on my second run I hit a 4.52 0-60 with a 2.13 60ft. More than a half second improvement over stock..not bad. Keep in mind also that these runs were done in 95 degree south Florida weather with someone who is not very skilled in launching this car :). With a better launch and cooler weather I should easily hit low fours. 93 octane, no other mods except for 2nd cat/res. delete.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
0-60 times 4.5 is suppose to be for the stage 1! no? i guess your car is a coupe? what do you think for the convert?

i have a 335 convert 1500 miles

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
0-60 times 4.5 is suppose to be for the stage 1! no? i guess your car is a coupe? what do you think for the convert?

i have a 335 convert 1500 miles
Track times depend greatly on the driver, track, and conditions. I've gotten 4.25 0-60 with my JBS2, and 4.45 with the JBS1, but I also have an auto, drag radials, and lots of practice. The bigger picture whatever you run now, the JBS1 and JBS2 will make it much quicker. :)

I think a JBS1 on the vert will make it about as quick as a normal E92 coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts