BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

June Money Factors

1574 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  hberbout123
The rumor mill has it that the money factors on the E90 will drop in Early June. Even my dealer has said this. Does anyone have any concrete info??? Thanks in advance.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Seems a bit soon to drop the money factor when they're selling every E90 at MSRP (seems so anyway).

MARCUS330i said:
The rumor mill has it that the money factors on the E90 will drop in Early June. Even my dealer has said this. Does anyone have any concrete info??? Thanks in advance.
Yep...it would make no sense at all. :dunno:
5 Rakete said:
Seems a bit soon to drop the money factor when they're selling every E90 at MSRP (seems so anyway).
2 dealers here in jersey both said that the money factor should drop in early june as well. also, I live in an area filled with very wealthy people who spend big money on there cars, and yet still have I not seen one '06 3 series on the road. That's not to say that nobody's buying/leasing them, but I think it's good enough reason to assume that not many are selling as we think. After all, the 2006 325i lease rates are RIDICULOUSLY high for what you are getting. My father just got a new M35x for around the same price as my dealer is asking for a $36,000 entry level 3 series.
too soon??? i live in NYC and have only seen only ONE new 3 series out there.
the lease rates are horrendous. :thumbdwn:
im looking at an 06 5-series and those rates are just as bad. :mad:

BMW better drop the june rates fast or many summer shoppers are gonna be jumping ship. ive noticed audis rates are really low and VERY tempting right now.
But then you'd have to drive an Audi :eek:
petp said:
ive noticed audis rates are really low and VERY tempting right now.
Does anyone know what the money factors are on the Audis or other brands? I'm quite sure that BMWFS's accountants probably have hedged against high interest rates and can well afford to provide 3-4% rates and still make $$$.
Well...it's June...what do we know?
I too have heard there will be an favorable adjustment announced during the first week of June. Two different dealers told me this. BMW's are great cars, but lets face it, if you could lease a similarly equipped Audi at a MUCH lower rate, wouldn't you? I have brand loyalty, to whomever provides me with the best product at the best price.
It usually takes Tarry a few days before he posts the current rates for the month. Best source of info right now is your dealership.
MARCUS330i said:
Well...it's June...what do we know?
I'll post all the new programs on Tuesday.
That's the point. Nothing out there drives like a 3 series and you get what you pay for!
philippek said:
But then you'd have to drive an Audi :eek:
My CTS has a MF equiv. of 1.9% on a 2 yr/24k miles lease.
MARCUS330i said:
Does anyone know what the money factors are on the Audis or other brands?
Tarry-
What determines the money factors on the BMW? Does it fluctuate on periodic intervals or does it depend on the County's interest rates?

Also how do you calculate the residual?

I like to know, I am curious....or are these trade secrets?

Thanks.
AMT-
LeaseCompare said:
I'll post all the new programs on Tuesday.
i cant wait :thumbup:
LeaseCompare said:
I'll post all the new programs on Tuesday.
Dealers would like you to think these are trade secrets, and in some cases I guess they are as a lot of dealers don't know this stuff.

BMWFS determines the rate. Rates and residuals will vary depending on incentives needed to move certain models and can vary by region.

As for the residual, are you asking how the percentages are determined or what to do with the percentages. For the latter, it's simply the percentage of the MSRP (Window Sticker).

amt7565 said:
Tarry-
What determines the money factors on the BMW? Does it fluctuate on periodic intervals or does it depend on the County's interest rates?

Also how do you calculate the residual?

I like to know, I am curious....or are these trade secrets?

Thanks.
AMT-
i think you are wright some of them they have no clue!! if you talk with sales man he or she has diffrent numbers than the sales manager ?

the dealer ask me to wait because on friday they will be new MF residual Value for the 525 and the 530i only.

im looking for 530i monthly <700 no down pay ment
LeaseCompare said:
Dealers would like you to think these are trade secrets, and in some cases I guess they are as a lot of dealers don't know this stuff.

BMWFS determines the rate. Rates and residuals will vary depending on incentives needed to move certain models and can vary by region.

As for the residual, are you asking how the percentages are determined or what to do with the percentages. For the latter, it's simply the percentage of the MSRP (Window Sticker).
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top