1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
M Coupe shift likage and shifter. Make offer
Exhaust hangers for front of exhausts. Make offer
4 Yoko AVS Tires 235/40 17 NEW $300
325is 95 exhaust. (pay packing and shipping at kinkos and its yours!)$??
Full M Coupe take off suspension, with full front assemblies.
a/d/s speakers, 6.5 inch. Fit front and rear location on coupe with NO cutting of metal.
M3 car cover, fits all E36/2 coupes (328is, 325is, M3, etc)
Used front and rear rotors. 20xxx miles.

What is a full M Coupe take off suspension with strut hats and such worth? No sway bars...

How much do sway bars cost? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Mpire said:
M Coupe shift likage and shifter. Make offer
Exhaust hangers for front of exhausts. Make offer
4 Yoko AVS Tires 235/40 17 NEW $300
325is 95 exhaust. (pay packing and shipping at kinkos and its yours!)$??
Full M Coupe take off suspension, with full front assemblies.
a/d/s speakers, 6.5 inch. Fit front and rear location on coupe with NO cutting of metal.
M3 car cover, fits all E36/2 coupes (328is, 325is, M3, etc)
Used front and rear rotors. 20xxx miles.

What is a full M Coupe take off suspension with strut hats and such worth? No sway bars...

How much do sway bars cost? Any recommendations?
Not long ago, your only aftermarket sway bar option was Racing Dynamics. That's what's on my car on both ends.

Turner convinced H&R to make some for our cars, that's probably what I'd get if I were buying now.

Dinan still makes some for our cars.

Someone (tripleM?) over on bimmerforums was having Ireland make hollow bars. He asked me if I could send my stock swaybars to Jeff, I never got around to it. If there's more interest, I can do it and see if we can get a group buy.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting...

The ADS Speaker are new.

Shipping is not included on anything, and I prefer pre paid labels or whatever so I dont have to wait in line and you know I dont mark up shipping.

·
M Mad
10,476 Posts
dwm said:
Not long ago, your only aftermarket sway bar option was Racing Dynamics. That's what's on my car on both ends.

Turner convinced H&R to make some for our cars, that's probably what I'd get if I were buying now.
:stupid:

Someone (tripleM?) over on bimmerforums was having Ireland make hollow bars. He asked me if I could send my stock swaybars to Jeff, I never got around to it. If there's more interest, I can do it and see if we can get a group buy.
I am interested.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do sway bars run for our cars? $$$?

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Mpire said:
What do sway bars run for our cars? $$$?
Jeez, just look at the web sites. :angel: Turner carries the RD and the H&R. TC Kline carries the RD. I'm sure other vendors have the RD. Dinan's price is in their application guide (on their web site).

Lots of folks have bent the pickup tabs on the trailing arms when using an aftermarket swaybar. I'd say it's likely to happen if you don't reinforce (Randy gusseted mine for me when I last had the subframe off).

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I have a randy jar. Its not going to cover it for quite some time...

I wonder if he will let me pay in installments...

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
dwm said:
I just bought hollow tubular sways for my VW from Autotech. Really cool. My last sways were Neuspeeds, solid steel, and heavy pigs. Hollow is way cooler.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SO leather Z is researching the problem and will have thier own brand of MZ sway bars in the near future?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts