BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
I LOVE alpine white.
It has to be my favorite color ONLY with the M tech and contrast, such as you have.

I love your...
back grill
m tech front
contrasting trim
tint

The black wheels with the chrome lip look nice. Im not a big fan of the style but, its growing on me the more I look at the pic.
You cant really see the style with the color.

Anyways... I looks amazing.
I cant wait to get my Mtech

·
The Usual Suspect
2,731 Posts
Looks clean, man I thought I was the only one riding arround with a kit in the trunk. I keep mine strapped down though, nothing worse that crap banging arround in the trunk while taking corners.

·
Registered
181 Posts
what wheels are those!?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tasteful, and well done! +1

·
Registered
414 Posts
Exhaust looks ghetto but the rest of the car looks super clean and the stance is perfect for an e39. Well done!

Tint works well, blacked out grill matches contrast perfectly, foglights look right - its pretty much perfect.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Who can say anything bad about an Alpine White car! :angel:

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I just got rid of my ghetto exhaust yesterday it has an amazing sound though I replaced it with a single/dual flowmaster an deleted the resonator it sounds like a monster. I dropped it with bilsteins sports and factory sport springs dont know the name of the rims but they are cool. my next mod will be a flat black lip spolier m/tech rear bumper with a black diffuser an a hamman lip two toned white on top an black on bottom an m5 side mirrors two toned as well. oh and a m5 steering wheel I just have to install it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts