1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
That car looks awesome, I dont think you paid a premium I think you got a great deal, If the car is really mint, Its got nav, sport pack, sport seats...awesome love the color:thumbup:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

I did pay a premium.. I didn't buy it though Ebay. Lets just say I paid the "Excellent" private party value in KBB.

Everyone loves the color but me :( That's the only thing I don't like about it

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah when I went to look at it, I was just planning on brushing it off due to the color, but wanted to check it out anyway. But when I saw it, it looked like it was brand new! I couldn't resist.

When my brother asked how he kept it like that, he said "i dunno, i might be sick or something but I like to park very far away whenever I go out"

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
If you paid 16-17 thats what a mint car will go for:thumbup: + alot of these cars didnt have the nav or the sport seats...The color will grow on you it looks great..

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the color will probably grow on me. It kinda does look good, but I would've preferred alpine white or silver.

I do have a question though... he mentioned that he has the nav set to KM instead of MI and said that if I want to change it, I need to have the dealer set it. Is this true or is there a key combination or something that I can do to switch it?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i like the color .. best of luck and advoid those pot holes in Brooklyn! Bring the pretty girl out to the Fort Lee Meet on May 10th .. I think your car will stand out amongst the other E39 ..

·
Registered
567 Posts
That color would look awesome with a few mods!

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
The 540 is a hard car to find in White i looked for a 545 sport before buying my 7 In alpine white.... I like the red though def different.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like the color .. best of luck and advoid those pot holes in Brooklyn! Bring the pretty girl out to the Fort Lee Meet on May 10th .. I think your car will stand out amongst the other E39 ..
Cool I was wondering when you guys were gonna have another meet over there. I was gonna try to make it to the first one which was about a year ago. I'm not sure how comfortable I'm gonna be with a stick by that time, but I'll see if I can work up the courage! Or I'll bring the 98...

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Another vote here for lovin' the color!

BUT - pinstripe has GOTTA GO.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
+1. Yeah, bring her out to our meet!!!!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.