BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... I'm new to the board (Been lurking a bit, but never posted) and just picked up zrdster's Laguna Seca Blue M. I look forward to reading and asking lots of questions about these little cars...

I've also got a 328is in the stable that the wife uses as a daily driver and loves and we've got a project car, Dodge Diesel truck for hauling our car trailer with and a few other "toys"!

Look forward to meeting some of you more local to myself...

Mike:thumbup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Mikelly said:
Hello all... I'm new to the board (Been lurking a bit, but never posted) and just picked up zrdster's Laguna Seca Blue M. I look forward to reading and asking lots of questions about these little cars...

I've also got a 328is in the stable that the wife uses as a daily driver and loves and we've got a project car, Dodge Diesel truck for hauling our car trailer with and a few other "toys"!

I hope you enjoy the car Mike as much as I did. Dang now I have to change my signature photo!! I just thought of that. Anyway, with any luck I'll have a new "toy" by week after next as 6557224 begins production on Monday.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mikelly said:

Hey Mikelly, is that Mike and Elly? I recently bought my M roadster. I'm in Fairfax. There is a Capital Area Z club http://www.zscca-nca.org/
but they don't seem very active. I would love to cruise some with other Z owners. Maybe we should join the local club and try and inject some life into them.

Joe

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's actually Mike Kelly! :thumbup:

Got to drive the car a bit today and it's deceptively fast. I'm very pleased with how neutral this car handles, brakes, tracks, and accelerates... Truly a driver's machine!

·
Ad Grunt
443 Posts
Mikelly said:
It's actually Mike Kelly! :thumbup:

Got to drive the car a bit today and it's deceptively fast. I'm very pleased with how neutral this car handles, brakes, tracks, and accelerates... Truly a driver's machine!

With DSC on, it actually understeers quite a bit. With it off, there's always the option of power induced oversteer to get it pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
507 Posts
jbrannon7 said:
Hey Mikelly, is that Mike and Elly? I recently bought my M roadster. I'm in Fairfax. There is a Capital Area Z club http://www.zscca-nca.org/
but they don't seem very active. I would love to cruise some with other Z owners. Maybe we should join the local club and try and inject some life into them.

Joe
Hello Joe,

Regarding the ZSCCA-NCA, it is as active as the folks who participate in it make it. We used to be very active but it seemed that the same people always took on the role of organizing events. As you may know it is very time consuming to put these things on, particularly if you want a first class event.... anyway, just wanted to say that you should very definetly join. It's a great group of folks and you could very likely interject some lif in it by volunteering your time to organize (or assist) an event... looke forward to seeing you at some future event...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts