BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Boss of Nobody
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 'Fest long who's still kicking around these days? I know Bob's still down here making friends with new posters and handing out educations.

Anyway still have my 2005 ZHP, 155k miles as of yesterday and just as a reminder of this milestone, both front window regulators started showing signs of going, and all four A and C pillars let go of their fabric...oh e46.

·
Registered
345 Posts
funny you mentioned that, I just recently bought an e46 (2002) and on the first day of owning it the window regulator broke. I'm not even touching the sun-roof now :) (i actually destroyed the sunroof on the cars that I test drove prior with this one, somehow the seller should have warned me first)
yep, the fabric on the pillars... for such an expensive car bmw still has to nickel and dime for the glue.. I have a 98 lincoln continental with 140k miles, yet the regulators (still the original) and the fabric are way better than the e46 (for such an old car)

--------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/diybmwe46

·
Casey!
17,662 Posts
I drop in once in a while. My '04 330 convertible just turned 58k miles and still looks and runs like new. Replaced window regulators a LONG time ago. Next up for me is the preventative cooling system rebuild.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts