BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A four hour class..I think I'm quite diverse now (Rip looks at a cute, big chested girl walk by, undresses her mentally, thinks of cat whistling, then gets interuppted by a phone call from the wife...) Oh, maybe I'm not. :D

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Shouldn't you be at home, raising your kids?

What kind of terrible, terrible, horrific father are you, anyways?

:D

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hts said:
Shouldn't you be at home, raising your kids?

What kind of terrible, terrible, horrific father are you, anyways?

:D
Thats my job from 3pm to 9pm each day, and 5am to 9pm Sat and Sun. ;)

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Ripsnort said:

Thats my job from 3pm to 9pm each day, and 5am to 9pm Sat and Sun. ;)
Hmpth! That's undoubtedly not nearly enough to please the zealots on this board (and God knows how we all live to please the idiots).

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
hts said:

Hmpth! That's undoubtedly not nearly enough to please the zealots on this board (and God knows how we all live to please the idiots).
I'm glad you make yourself happy:tsk:

·
•••••••
16,118 Posts
hts said:

I have understanding for your position (which I mentioned in the other thread where this issue should remain), but now you're just being a tool. Lighten up.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Plaz said:

I have understanding for your position (which I mentioned in the other thread where this issue should remain), but now you're just being a tool. Lighten up.
I appreciate the empathy and don't disagree about the tool. Sometimes I have a hard time knowing when enough is enough (just ask TD). I'll try to let it slide now (at least in the other threads--although I'm perfectly happy to continue our lively discussion in the original thread if anyone else cares to...).

:thumb:

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
hts said:

I appreciate the empathy and don't disagree about the tool. Sometimes I have a hard time knowing when enough is enough (just ask TD). I'll try to let it slide now (at least in the other threads--although I'm perfectly happy to continue our lively discussion in the original thread if anyone else cares to...).

Calling this guy a tool is a huge understatement.

Ryan

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Ryan330Ci said:

Calling this guy a tool is a huge understatement.

Ryan
Tom--check this out! I think I've displaced you as Ryan's #1 target, hee hee. You owe me big time, l'il buddy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts