BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got confirmation for my 2006 530xiT order. Pickup on 6/2

Manual Transmission :) , Premium, Cold, Nav, PDC, Rear window shades.

·
Registered
614 Posts
nice

me too. 6/07 pickup date. titanium grey, beige interior. gotta love that beige. cold, premium, auto trans, premium sound, satellite radio. this car looks far superior to the sedan (in my humble opinion). also, wagons like this are the true s-u-v. handling characteristics of a world-class sports sedan, safety leader, totally conveinent hatch. all wheel drive, plus the new inline 6 engine. who needs a clunky x5? :thumbup:

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
Nice work fellas!

The N52 engine sounds sweet. Wagons HO!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm picking up mine on June 2th. Silver-gray with manual transmission. We use to have a 325xi and were loving it, but it got totalled in a accident recently. Everytime i took it in for service i always get the response, "wow... a wagon with a stick shift?". I think wagons are the coolest thing...

·
Registered
614 Posts
mbforme said:
I just got confirmation for my 2006 530xiT order. Pickup on 6/2

Manual Transmission :) , Premium, Cold, Nav, PDC, Rear window shades.
what color? and what is PDC? you muxt be one of the very first ed 530xits because my delivery date is 6/07 and my dealer told me i was THE first. obviously i am not, but you might be..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Just curious, did you get the standard sunroof or the extra large panorama roof? I haven't seen any info on what is standard on the 530xi.

·
Sport Wagon Fan
42 Posts
ademitt said:
Just curious, did you get the standard sunroof or the extra large panorama roof? I haven't seen any info on what is standard on the 530xi.
The huge sunroof is standard on the E61. Pretty much all the sedan's options are available on the sport wagon. The only one missing I'm mad about is SMG. :mad: It may have to do with an incompatibility with xDrive... :dunno:
Someone posted the MY06 pricing with all the options in another thread.

I'm scheduled to pick my 530xiT on 8/22. I order manual transmission, PDC, NAV, HUD and sports package. I can't wait! :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts