BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It rolled over 50,000 miles on Monday! Running strong as ever, not a single problem (that I can't fix myself, knock on wood).

Best car I've ever owned.

G

·
Mine will break that milestone in a few months. But so far, so good here as well.

Congrats on yours. May you be as happy with it in another 50K as you are today.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DougDogs said:
Congrats Hack,

I kind of miss the "mod car" sig though:(
Mod car sig down for repairs (a few more mods added).

Mod car sig will return when UCLA is eliminated from the Tournament in the Sweet 16 for the third year in a row in March, or when Lavin gets fired. Which ever comes first. :lmao:

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
At the rate that I've been putting up the miles over the past six months, the monster wagon should hit 50k sometime in January 2012. :yikes:

·
A sudden sense of liberty
3,939 Posts
The HACK said:

Mod car sig down for repairs (a few more mods added).

Mod car sig will return when UCLA is eliminated from the Tournament in the Sweet 16 for the third year in a row in March, or when Lavin gets fired. Which ever comes first. :lmao:
Looks to me like Lavin might be on the way to the hospital for an impacted colon.

Ergh. Looks uncomfortable.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Glad to hear something positive about BMW reliability for a change. :thumbup: How long do you intend to keep the car?.... do I hear 100k:p

·
10,856 Posts
At the rate that I've been putting up the miles over the past six months, the monster wagon should hit 50k sometime in January 2012. :yikes:
Hmm... It looks like I'm going to hit 50K in June '04. :p

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MC said:
Glad to hear something positive about BMW reliability for a change. :thumbup: How long do you intend to keep the car?.... do I hear 100k:p
Until it breaks down. I've put so much blood and sweat into this car it'll be HARD parting with it.

If anything, I may trade in my wife's 323Ci for an MZ4 and later get a 6 series coupe to suppliment the family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts