BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 2011 X3 35i and decided to switch over to the X4. I know what the problem areas were on the X3 over time, just wondering what issues the X4 tends to have across the board? Excited to have a new whip coming in October!

·
Registered
2019 X1
72 Posts
Sold my 2011 X3 35i and decided to switch over to the X4. I know what the problem areas were on the X3 over time, just wondering what issues the X4 tends to have across the board? Excited to have a new whip coming in October!
I just ordered mine the other day. I am coming from an X1, and really wanted an upgrade (and am now in a position to afford it). BMW's always have quirks in the way they are built and the way the options are configured. But I always feel that no one does the combination of style, drivetrain and handling like BMW. I often drive a friend's 2021 MB GLE 350. Such a yawn. Spec'ing an MB GLC 43 to match the M40i features costs $10K more. The Macan even more. The Q5 sportback looks really boring (but I have never really like Audi's). So hopefully whatever shortcomings we will get in our M40i's will not be enough to sour our purchase :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts