BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for your feedback and help during my decision process.

I ended up going with Silver Gray and the xi after months of deliberation.

Now the dreadful wait....meanwhile, i'll just keep driving my 325 convertible till the lease ends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
friend of the marque
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Congrats!
Sounds like a great ride!
 

·
Travel Fever
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
OriBMW said:
Thank you all for your feedback and help during my decision process.

I ended up going with Silver Gray and the xi after months of deliberation.

Now the dreadful wait....meanwhile, i'll just keep driving my 325 convertible till the lease ends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Almost idential to my car! Are you doing ED or local delivery? I am doing ED in September.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mason said:
Almost idential to my car! Are you doing ED or local delivery? I am doing ED in September.:)
was going to to ED, but decided for many reasons to get it US delivery.

did you lease or buy? what kind of deal did you negotiate?
 

·
Travel Fever
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
OriBMW said:
was going to to ED, but decided for many reasons to get it US delivery.

did you lease or buy? what kind of deal did you negotiate?
I did it with Passport of MD. I contacted with seven to eight dealerships from VA to NY. Passport had the best offer. $1XXX over MSRP. Some dealerships didn't even want to negotiate when they heard ED. I am buying this car. Since my wife and I go up & down between MD and NY constantly, leasing is not an option for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mason said:
I did it with Passport of MD. I contacted with seven to eight dealerships from VA to NY. Passport had the best offer. $1XXX over MSRP. Some dealerships didn't even want to negotiate when they heard ED. I am buying this car. Since my wife and I go up & down between MD and NY constantly, leasing is not an option for me.
Really?
i negotiated $1000 over invoice at westchester bmw.

whant my CA's name?
 

·
Travel Fever
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
OriBMW said:
Really?
i negotiated $1000 over invoice at westchester bmw.

whant my CA's name?
No thanks. :) I am happy with Joern. Extra $1XX or $2XX difference is not too big of a deal. Congrats on your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
When will your car arrive? I submitted Purchase order in June but production won't start until September.

I am interested in timelines others have received. The wait is killing me. I am driving a 91 520 now with no A/C.:thumbdwn:

Congrats on the purchase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Sean81 said:
When will your car arrive? I submitted Purchase order in June but production won't start until September.

I am interested in timelines others have received. The wait is killing me. I am driving a 91 520 now with no A/C.:thumbdwn:

Congrats on the purchase.
i ordered mine on july 4th and was told it will arrive at the end of august.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
I ordered on 7/6 and assembly was completed yesterday. Now the long wait as it is shipped to the West Coast and then Hawaii. NYK Line has three ships leaving by the end of the month. I hope my car will be on one of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sean81 said:
When will your car arrive? I submitted Purchase order in June but production won't start until September.

I am interested in timelines others have received. The wait is killing me. I am driving a 91 520 now with no A/C.:thumbdwn:

Congrats on the purchase.
My current lease ends in mid October, so I asked for a September production.
 

·
Happily Driving
Joined
·
7,205 Posts
Congrats!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top