Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just passed you...
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went ahead and put in my order for a 325Ci with...

5 Speed
Orient Blue Paint
Black Leatherette
Sport Package
Harmon Kardon
Bi-Xenons

It is scheduled for production in the third week of June. Anyone know how long it'll approx be after it hits production until it arrives in upstate in New York? I've been told many different wait periods. I'm very excited about getting my new car, I know it'll be worth the wait.

If anyone has any pictures of a car similiar to mine please share. I'm looking for some good pictures to show off to friends. BMWUSA.COM's picture of orient blue doesn't come close to the real color of the car.

Let the waiting begin... :(

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Excellent choice! :D

There's a few people here with great pics of O Blue. I'm sure they'll post theirs soon. As for delivery, I waited 2 months for mine to arrive. Interesting to see that you have (had) an Audi A4 1.8T. Same car I ditched when I got the 325ci. There's just no comparison between these two cars. You'll just love the inline 6! Anyway, here's a beauty shot:

·
Just passed you...
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome photo...

That looks sweet, I can't wait...

Did you have to wait 2 months after production or 2 months after placing the order?

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
krapper,

I highly recommend adding the heated seats to your order since you live in the Northeast!

They're the best option next to sunroof and xenons!

I'm not sure I'll ever order a car without them!

·
Gone Motoring!
2,025 Posts
krapper said:
Yesterday I went ahead and put in my order for a 325Ci with...
5 Speed
Orient Blue Paint
Black Leatherette
Sport Package
Harmon Kardon
Bi-Xenons
Nice! If I were to order a 3er again, those would be my same exact option! (I'll probably pick steel gray + moonroof, but very similar) Enjoy!

--Andrew

·
Registered
903 Posts
Re: Re: Just Ordered a 325Ci!!!

ayn said:

Nice! If I were to order a 3er again, those would be my same exact option! (I'll probably pick steel gray + moonroof, but very similar) Enjoy!

--Andrew
I agree. Would just add CWP.

Would never get Montana Leather again!! :thumbdwn:

Would go for 'ette if I did it all over. :tsk:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
'ette is a great idea. I went for leather (aka PP) only because the lumbar support actually did work well for me and helped the comfort level. Otherwise, PP is not worth it.

Still wish I had gotten the headlamp washers though. They make the front end look nice.

·
Registered
73 Posts
krapper said:

If anyone has any pictures of a car similiar to mine please share. I'm looking for some good pictures to show off to friends. BMWUSA.COM's picture of orient blue doesn't come close to the real color of the car.
I had the same complaint about the BMWUSA website's color pallet. I made a wallpaper for my desktop and the colors weren't even close. (by the way, if you want the wallpaper just e-mail me and I'll send that to you. it helped me get through the wait. :) )

You can see pictures of my car at http://dsinsocal.bmw330ci.com (or by clicking the picture below). You can also read the step-by-steb, agonizing process I went through in waiting for it.

Congrats. You'll be very happy with the car indeed.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts