BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my first post on bimmerfest since I sold my E36 328i a few years ago!

Ordered today (from a list of built 550's, since I'm inpatient by nature):
Titanium silver, Black Nasca Ventilated seats, Anthracite maple and liner, Premium pkg, MSport pkg incl. 19" style 175M wheels.

Struggled mightily before deciding on the Steptronic, as my first 4 cars were manual (Neon, 328i, 350z, G35coupe). I think that the 5er crosses into the threshold of sports sedan, as opposed to true sports car (Neon?), but that's just me rationalizing.

I'd appreciate any opinions on my Uber-teutonic interior choice, or any pics from those who chose the same combination. Please keep in mind that comments such as "driving your new car will be like cleaning out the inside of an old chimney" will break my fragile ego, and will lead me to commissioning Canada's only naval destroyer to sink the cargo ship before it leaves Bremerhaven. Any other west-GTA owners out there?

Thanks for all the valuable threads which have helped lead to my purchase!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations !

I ordered my 550 on June 15th, just got the VIN yesterday, so it is built and at the port of exit.

I too am GTA West.......

This is my 3rd 5 series, but first brand new one........and needless to say, i am goin nuts waiting for it to arrive ( I am told September 2nd )

Car is Carbon Black Metallic, Auburn interior, options are M-Pack, Premium, Nav, HUD and active steering. Tires are style 172 - 19"

Like you, i took it all in from the experts here before i ordered my car.:thumbup:

Congrats !

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the waiting club. I just got my VIN# Tuesday. I am excited but the excitement will have to wait because I am still in Iraq. Hopefully I will be going back to Germany soon. I can't wait to get this baby on the autobahn. If it is all that everyone says it is then I may not want to leave. Car description is listed below in the Signature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts