BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just out of curiosity guys... Which one?

• 330Ci, 17s

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • 330Ci, 18s

Votes: 12 26.7%

Just out of curiosity... Which one?

2771 Views 60 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  thaydith
Just out of curiosity guys... Which one? :bigpimp:

1 - 11 of 61 Posts
Those 18's would be the biggest ***** to keep clean...:tsk:
nate328Ci said:
I went with the 18s.

It is M68 city in here :tsk:
IF my car came with them, I wouldn't complain. If I was shopping for new wheels, I highly doubt I'd go with M68's though...
ALEX325i said:

What would you go with then?
Anything from SSR, HRE, or Fikse.

Most likely:

nate328Ci said:

You really like 5 spoke wheels, don't ya? :thumb:
Symmetry my friend. :thumb:

I also love cleaning these things...:D
ALEX325i said:

Yup... Gotta take it easy... :D
Nick still set the pace. Did his car even get into 5-digit mileage before he had to change his clutch? :rolleyes:
Hey Alex, your car looks really good with the amber signals. I think they actually improve the appearance. :thumb:
ALEX325i said:

I see... But worst case scenario, it would come with type-68's... Gotta have the sport seats... I happen to like them better... :thumb:
Nope, the 68's would most likely be my winter wheels. Remember, not all of us park under coconut trees. :mad:
alee said:

Nothing wrong with M68s as winter wheels. :D :thumb: Winter wheels, summer wheels... and maybe one of these days... track wheels? :p
Seek help.

That is all. :p
ALEX325i said:

Winter??? Oh, you must be talking about that time of the year when the temperature drops to 68-70F here... Oh, ok. Got ya... :p
:mad: I hate you. :p
nate328Ci said:

Parking under coconut trees is bad :yikes:

Did you know more people die from coconut projectiles than sharks? :yikes:
Dude, you have way too much time on your hands!
God dammit Alex, change your "What I Drive" status in your user options. It's going to make me cry. :eeps:
1 - 11 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.