BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been long time to NOT having my e39...almost one month passing by.
Since I had a minor accident with old lady and she crack my rear bumper. It was good time to get a DDM rear bumper.
I guess, It was the right time to get upgrade..
Replacing fuel pump, control arm, shocks (Monroe:eeps:), valve gasket cover, power steerling fluid leaking problem, front(ebay) and rear bumper(DDM), Muffler(Magnaflow 14829), rear LED taillight(Euro Dyne, I'll install this weekend)
.....and of course I spent all my tax return.. However.....Im so happey:rofl:..
Bill and mike did all the repair and Fernando did body. Can't go wrong:thumbup::thumbup: and It came out very nice and worry free....for now

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those pictures make my eyes hurt.......I think someone needs to invest in a new camera! Besides that looks good!
My bad..Since it's cell phone camera, It wasn't good quality, so I did some effect on those pix..I guess, That made it worse..:(

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Also, I'd ditch the rear badge, put a rear lip spoiler and update your tail lights and your car would look perfect, like my previous 540 :D

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
get a heat gun and put that badge on correct..:eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, I'd ditch the rear badge, put a rear lip spoiler and update your tail lights and your car would look perfect, like my previous 540 :D
Yeah..Just notice He put badge wrong place..:(

Scrap the lexus plate surround as well.
:p:p Indeed

Can't just buy heat gun just for that..tho..:tsk: Can I use hair dryer instead?

nice ride; how do you like that muffler? looks good.
I like a lot. Dont like too loud, just nice and quiet, but It will get loud over 4k rpm:thumbup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
**changing pants** ok im baq LOL i love ur car its beautiful, and why not just ditch the badge? quick question y replace fuel pump? and exactly what did they do to install ur muffler?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
**changing pants** ok im baq LOL i love ur car its beautiful, and why not just ditch the badge? quick question y replace fuel pump? and exactly what did they do to install ur muffler?
Engine wont start..that's y I got new fuel pump..and I dont unstand last Q...what do u mean by that??

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
love the car, as stated b4 update the rear tails AND the side markers. smoke or white. and ur good to go. Blk 540s:bow:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice ride...
Did you have the Monroe on all four corners and how are they compare to the OEM?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yeah...why are the badges always on the wrong place whenever they're reinstalled:dunno:? I see that all the time.

BTW, nice car. Just debadge it or relocate the badge correctly :thumbup::)!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts