BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to stick with my chrome 32's, but I also wanted to road force balance them before putting them back on for the summer. After doing so I noticed a significant improvement in my ride quality, especially on the highway. I would def. suggest to anyone with an oversized wheel to get them balanced with the hunter gsp9700. I uses this site to look for one in my area http://www.gsp9700.com/index.cfm

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
awesome bro where did you go??

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well I decided to stick with my chrome 32's, but I also wanted to road force balance them before putting them back on for the summer. After doing so I noticed a significant improvement in my ride quality, especially on the highway. I would def. suggest to anyone with an oversized wheel to get them balanced with the hunter gsp9700. I uses this site to look for one in my area http://www.gsp9700.com/index.cfm
+1 - the GSP9700 is a great machine. i dont have my tire guy balance my tires on the regular machines anymore. i have em perform the road force balance.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
auberndale tire??? I heard good things from them...How much did they charge you??

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They got me good, $30 ea. wheel, but I wanted to put my wheels on last week and I didn't want to do it without the roadforce.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
I had the dealer rebalance my front wheels but I still get a slight vibration sometimes?? I believe thats what they charge for the road balance...25-30 per wheel???

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
anyone know what the dealer uses??

·
Registered
216 Posts
My dealer in downtown Chicago uses it. I specifically ask for them to perform the road balance on the GSP9700. They charge about $30 per wheel.

I'm not sure what the dealers use if they dont have the GSP9700. Prob the standard balancing machine?

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
My wheels were balanced by a localshop they did a great job! No special balancing at all, I have no vibration at all...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
i think he wanted the alpina B7 21" spoke rims, not those crappers:eek:
Couldn't of said it better, but thanx sunny. I think im gonna stick with what I have and spend that money on my suspension, and a few other small things. Plus I want to do a few things to my Audi and at the same time keep saving up to buy a house lol

ps my girlfriend expects a ring soon as well, so im pretty much screwed lol but its all good, as long as I have my 7

·
Asanti AF 120
1,373 Posts
Couldn't of said it better, but thanx sunny. I think im gonna stick with what I have and spend that money on my suspension, and a few other small things. Plus I want to do a few things to my Audi and at the same time keep saving up to buy a house lol

ps my girlfriend expects a ring soon as well, so im pretty much screwed lol but its all good, as long as I have my 7
yeah, you got priorities in the right order :D seven first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts