BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from the dealership here in Toronto...(Parkvew)...my car along with 13 more were sitting on the lot...

it is absolutely AWESOME!....it was still all wraped up with the plastic n whatnot...but i did get to sit in my car and drive it about 10 feet...just moved it out of a parking spot to take a few pics....its just gorgeous...

sparkling graphite with lemon....AWESOME!!!...ive heard it said in here a few times now that the pics just dont do it justice and people are right....it is just a wicked looking car....

they said i would be able to have it for the weekend!!!!!!....YEAH!!!!!!!!

i'll post pics in a bit

·
TTSam
745 Posts
Pangearox said:
i just got back from the dealership here in Toronto...(Parkvew)...my car along with 13 more were sitting on the lot...

it is absolutely AWESOME!....it was still all wraped up with the plastic n whatnot...but i did get to sit in my car and drive it about 10 feet...just moved it out of a parking spot to take a few pics....its just gorgeous...
The sparkling graphite was the nicest of the three cars I saw last week at the Town + Country E90 unveiling. Add that to lemon (and the taste it leaves in your mouth) - and you have a very nice vehicle indeed.

I am quite impressed with the bubble wrap BMW puts on their delivery vehicles - adds a degree of mysteriousness.............

Hope to see you cruising the DVP in your very cool machine!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JG said:
Hope to see you crusing the DVP in your very cool machine!
HAHA....based on my experience today...you cant to much "crusing" on the DVP...haha...but i know what you mean!

·
TTSam
745 Posts
Pangearox said:
HAHA....based on my experience today...you cant to much "crusing" on the DVP...haha...but i know what you mean!
Take it on the 407.

Once you pass an (OPP) on ramp you can gun it to 130-160km/hr for 10 or 15 seconds before slowing down to the acceptable 120 km/hr speed....... :bigpimp:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.