BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just seen The Plaz man Video!

1131 13
It took me a while but I knew I knew that STREET so familar. taking off from Pico in Santa monica onto the 405 north to the 101 west ,btw nice Handling! I take that same route everyday. I wonder if I ever ran into you, maybe shared a little of our Favorite 405 traffic HOORAY!. I didnt go to Bimmerfest due to Throttle body failure, but now after watching I realize I didnt miss nothin! lmao im jus playin! That movie was great im glad I watched at while im at college instead of home or else that would have taken me like hours to download . . The scene where you got just PURE bmws of all kinda pulling into cutter oh MY GOD that footage is like gold :bigpimp: :bigpimp: PIMP SHIT!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it! It was fun to make... my first video project.

(It was actually Santa Monica Blvd., though, not Pico.)
Plaz your car is very much like mine, 330i, OB color but mine has tan leather and no Sports package. So I ask what the difference or how much of a difference does the SP make as far as in comfort, ride height, handling and overall looks?

BTW, I live in So CAL - 714 area and would like to chill for lunch or something when you have the time so I can check your ride out. I just bought my car a month ago and would like to check out how pimped out a fellow 330i OB is flashing his ride in style.
I think the biggest differences on the 330i SP/non-SP are the wheels (love the 68Ms) and the seats (love the side bolsters and thigh-pull-out-thingie).

I'm out of town for a week, but drop me a PM after the 7th if you want to grab some lunch or a beer or something some weekend. I don't think my ride is particularly "pimpin'," though... unless medium tint and a lack of badge make it so. :dunno:
jk330i said:
Plaz your car is very much like mine, 330i, OB color but mine has tan leather and no Sports package. So I ask what the difference or how much of a difference does the SP make as far as in comfort, ride height, handling and overall looks?

BTW, I live in So CAL - 714 area and would like to chill for lunch or something when you have the time so I can check your ride out. I just bought my car a month ago and would like to check out how pimped out a fellow 330i OB is flashing his ride in style.
What about the suspension aspect? Is it any different or is it the same setup?
One other thing, have you noticed the rear suspension of the vehicle kind of makes this creaking sound when a passenger exits/enters or when I push down my weight on the rear trunk of the car. Not a problem, but just concerns me or is the sound normal?

Your ride is pimpin b/c I like the OB color and the pictures you took are nice.

Lunch or beers(even better) sounds good to me. :thumbup:
Plaz said:


I think the biggest differences on the 330i SP/non-SP are the wheels (love the 68Ms) and the seats (love the side bolsters and thigh-pull-out-thingie).

I'm out of town for a week, but drop me a PM after the 7th if you want to grab some lunch or a beer or something some weekend. I don't think my ride is particularly "pimpin'," though... unless medium tint and a lack of badge make it so. :dunno:
All 330s, and all 3 series coupes get the sports suspension standard, so that's the same. (I put in UUC sways, tho.)

The sound, if it's what I'm thinking of, is just the e-brake squeaking when parked, and weight shifts around. It doesn't happen when the e-brake is not on, does it? Nothing to worry about.
jk330i said:


What about the suspension aspect? Is it any different or is it the same setup?
One other thing, have you noticed the rear suspension of the vehicle kind of makes this creaking sound when a passenger exits/enters or when I push down my weight on the rear trunk of the car. Not a problem, but just concerns me or is the sound normal?

Your ride is pimpin b/c I like the OB color and the pictures you took are nice.

Lunch or beers(even better) sounds good to me. :thumbup:
plaz you're a genius ;)

we need to hang out sometime fo sho~, thanks!
Couldn't help but butt in this exchange. As some of you know I bought 330i non-SP for some mysterious resons and and retrofitted SP on my car (wheels, aero pack, M steering wheel and today I am putting sport seats). So I guess I'll have the right to call it SP now! The biggest difference are the wheels. Just look how many times DSC is going to kick in two setups. The car feels tighter in cornering and better plated on the road. The ride became harsher and only now I can hear some little squeeks in my car. The car is noticeably less "bouncy". Front aero pack looks so much better than non-sp.
jk330i said:
Plaz your car is very much like mine, 330i, OB color but mine has tan leather and no Sports package. So I ask what the difference or how much of a difference does the SP make as far as in comfort, ride height, handling and overall looks?

BTW, I live in So CAL - 714 area and would like to chill for lunch or something when you have the time so I can check your ride out. I just bought my car a month ago and would like to check out how pimped out a fellow 330i OB is flashing his ride in style.
Anyone have the latest link to this? The link in the other thread I found dead-ends, it seems.
the movie is posted here!! just go to the home page, there is a link for downloading near the bottom of the page

I mean at bimmerfest.com not the forums home page
Imola Ed said:
Anyone have the latest link to this? The link in the other thread I found dead-ends, it seems.
Aha! Cool! Just viewed it. :D
Very cool movie . .. I never realized it was there . . .

Nice job Plaz :thumbup:
Thanks! :D
Alan F said:
Very cool movie . .. I never realized it was there . . .

Nice job Plaz :thumbup:
what r the flashing lights? is that from the car, camera, or somewhere else?
pretty cool in anycase.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top