BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We ordered a new X5 45e back in July and finally took delivery last week at Spartanburg. That was our first PDC experience and I highly recommend it. From the hotel stay to the first class and track time, the entire experience was amazing.
We live out west so we got to break it in on a long road trip home.
We also have a Tesla so we used the Tesla wall charger with a J1772 adapter from Amazon and it works like a charm. So far so good!
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats! I just got a similar 2023 X545e, phytonic blue. It was ordered by someone who backed out. As it was the end of the month my local dealer called me to tell me it was available, if I was interested. I checked it out after work and fell in love. Executive package, Silverstone sensafin vegan leather seats. These seats are actually very attractive and comfortable! Since my wife does a lot of hiking in the mountains, I'm glad to have these seats which should be more durable. I traded in a 2020 Audi Q5e, which we really liked. The X5 is sublime, though. Absolutely loving it. After a couple trips, projected range has been 40+ miles. Taking a trip to the Adirondacks in a couple weeks. Can't wait. This may be my last ICE-containing car, so a BMW inline 6 is a good way to go. Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on your purchase! Yes we’ve loved the seats. Our other car is an EV and for longer range driving this seems like a good fit. Seeing similar mileage with full hybrid so far.
Congrats! I just got a similar 2023 X545e, phytonic blue. It was ordered by someone who backed out. As it was the end of the month my local dealer called me to tell me it was available, if I was interested. I checked it out after work and fell in love. Executive package, Silverstone sensafin vegan leather seats. These seats are actually very attractive and comfortable! Since my wife does a lot of hiking in the mountains, I'm glad to have these seats which should be more durable. I traded in a 2020 Audi Q5e, which we really liked. The X5 is sublime, though. Absolutely loving it. After a couple trips, projected range has been 40+ miles. Taking a trip to the Adirondacks in a couple weeks. Can't wait. This may be my last ICE-containing car, so a BMW inline 6 is a good way to go. Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The more I drive the 45e the more I'm loving it. So quiet and smooth. I'm getting about 40 miles on a full charge on back roads. The 45e replaces a 2020 Audi Q5e, which was a great car. The 45e is a definite step up, though. Just wish I could charge it more quickly. I have an Adirondack trip coming up and looking forward to that. A good chance to break in the ICE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts