BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
'94 Tre-Deuce-Nickel-izzy
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rid of my baby a couple months ago. I'm on here selling some parts and got nostalgic. Many a night going back and forth with witty banter. Good times. I miss my bimmer. Another few years and i'll have another one. 1998 328is black on black.

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
^Seriously, you could end up in a law suit if not :nono:

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Donated to charity. I checked the VIN on Carfax. Nothing. It was most likely destroyed.

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir.

·
I feed trolls
4,976 Posts
My head just exploded. I dont get it. BMW + Donate =/= sense. Someone help me understand

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Just search for threads started by bombsquad.

No offense dude :)

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My head just exploded. I dont get it. BMW + Donate =/= sense. Someone help me understand
The car was beyond gone. I had a LOT of ideas but never had the time to put them into reality. I did a lot of things half a$$ed.

thats pretty cool dude, I respect that :thumbup:
Thank you!!! I was tired of it. The car was goin down hill since I got it. I was too emotionally attached to part it out so I just donated it.

Just search for threads started by bombsquad.

No offense dude :)
None taken bro. It's been fun and crazy. I am defintiely a certified lunatic when it comes to cars!!!!

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My next E36 wont be my daily driver until it's done. That was my biggest mistake. Also, doing a full track suspension KILLED the already damaged frame.

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Well, update us when the time comes :)

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I totally will. BTW, Amber and Chad still around?

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I actually still have the unfinished center console.:cry:

·
I feed trolls
4,976 Posts
Chad is still around. And then theres this guy...

;)

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Yeah they are around... jus not very much.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Thank you!!! I was tired of it. The car was goin down hill since I got it. I was too emotionally attached to part it out so I just donated it.
No kidding! :rofl:

:eeps:
I totally will. BTW, Amber and Chad still around?
What's up man. Long time no see. Sorry to hear about the donation. :( We're around now and then but not much. Life gets in the way of teh intarwebs ya know.

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chadwick!!! Nice to see you. By the end the car had NO interior except for seats. The windows didn't work. Aaaaaaaand I had to hotwire it every day to drive it. It just died one day. Wasn't getting any fuel. Cranked lovely, fuel pump worked. I COULD'VE troubleshooted and got it running again but I was tired of it. U still driving the Jag?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts