Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEALER JUST CALLED. DELIVERY TOMMOROW AT 4 PM!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao:
gonna pass out now....
:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
NICE! Congrats! Don't forget to bring your checklist!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS! MAN. I wish I had registered. I didn't think I would get my car until next week. My dealer TOTALLY surprised me!! I almost passed out on the phone. I will be back at my alma mater during bimmerfest but I will be there next year for sure!!!! hope all you guys have a good time...sounds like a crap load of fun

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hehehe... I know the feeling. I missed last year's by just a weekend. Car arrived at dealer the day of Bimmerfest last year.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Cutters this Saturday (Santa Barbara, CA), 9AM sharp :thumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
punkman79 said:
DEALER JUST CALLED. DELIVERY TOMMOROW AT 4 PM!!!!!!!
:lmao:

Yet one more reason why So-Cal is better than No-Cal...

I'm on my way to pick mine up right now. :D

[pinch] Yep, I'm awake!

(for those of you just joining the story... our cars shared the same boat)

·
Davis? cows?...what cows?
91 Posts
CONGRATS =)

...what do u guys usually do at bimmerfests ?

gathering of bmw owners is exciting enough....but ya =)

.....and are there any 18~20 yr olds who goes?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I live in PA so I'm not going to make it :(

Oh yeah I'm going to be a proud 2002 BMW 330Ci owner this July at 22 yrs old for someone that asked if there were any young guys with BMW's

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey loan guy...get me a cheap loan! haha ok sorrie.. just kidding..that was corny.

yep..for picnic day..visiting some friends too. yes i went to UCD. just graduated last year!! the day will also involve a couple of kegs and some sloshball followed by parties...i hope:angel:

and to top it all off...i get my new bimmer tommorow at 4pm!!! so i will go back there in a whole new way.....HEE HEE!
:bigpimp:

·
Registered
196 Posts
punkman79 said:
hey loan guy...get me a cheap loan! haha ok sorrie.. just kidding..that was corny.

yep..for picnic day..visiting some friends too. yes i went to UCD. just graduated last year!! the day will also involve a couple of kegs and some sloshball followed by parties...i hope:angel:

and to top it all off...i get my new bimmer tommorow at 4pm!!! so i will go back there in a whole new way.....HEE HEE!
:bigpimp:
Congrats!!! Punkman, Is this your first one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Go Aggies

I'm a UCD alum also. Class of 99. Too bad they don't have the cow with the hole in its stomach anymore. And about the loan, I'll give everyone on this board a "E46" discount. :thumb:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
guys! im leaving in about 10 minutes to meet one of my life's long time wants!!!!! thanks for ALL the support!!.

loan guy...wow.what a small world. i didnt even think people knew about UCD outside of Calif.. yea.. that cow would have been cool huh? oh well..ill try to avoid hitting cows this year as I cruise around in my new car! are you really a loan guy?!

sigh..must breathe must breathe...:yikes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
HA Ha

I know how you feel about your new car. I just got my 33Ci two weeks ago. I'm totally obsessed with it. Yes, I am really a loan guy, a loan officer actually. I deal with residential home mortgages and equity loans. Feel free to write if you guys ever have any financing queries. Always glad to help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts