BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of switching a transmission from auto to manual? Is it even possible?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,318 Posts
Twenty or thirty years ago, this might have been practical, but that`s no longer the case....way too many complications. Enough money *can* make just about anything happen, but it would`nt be cost effective.

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really, i thought that was the case, i love my car right now.... just would love a manual that much more im sure you know what im talking about, i'm looking into selling it and looking for a new one from there, but it's a hassle

·
Keeping it surreal
43,318 Posts
mbgie said:
really, i thought that was the case, i love my car right now.... just would love a manual that much more im sure you know what im talking about, i'm looking into selling it and looking for a new one from there, but it's a hassle
You should really look around dealer`s lots for a comparably-equipped model w/stick....they`re usually viewed as "less desireable" resale-wise, and maybe the dealer will trade for your car straight up, or with a reasonable amount of cash from you....it`s worth a shot. Good luck.

Regards,
Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts