BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! it's official! i've joined the ranks of euro dyne as their internet sales director! =) woohoo! at first, i was just a consultant but now i work full time for them! my handle is going to change from jvcajita to [email protected] vic will be focusing on our wholesale stuff due to the high demand euro dyne is going through. so if you guys need anything, hit me up! =)

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
congrats! i just hope prices remain low and not go up to pay you. :p

anyways im looking e39 HID AE. currently ddm looks like they have the best prcing so far. ~$300.
also looking for clear tail lights. you guys already have http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3115580

any chance the prices go lower? or package deals ?
LOL, the prices of course will still be the same! =)

Their package deal is phenominal! =) DDM is also a great company too! Our pricing is also relatively the same with theirs. We don't have our P39s in stock right now, but i'll keep you posted =)...

hey congrats man!!! you must be so excited!
hell yeah! =)

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats bro!! You'll make a fine edition to the Eurodyne team...
thanks Dave!!!!! hey guess what? i decided to go bfest bro!!! =) r u gonna be at the LA caravan as well? 5:30am saturday? or will u be there friday afternoon?

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Grats bro. Is Arnold happy? :thumbup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice work and congrats :thumbup:

so this means I can safely drive the 71 without you tailgating me since you'll be nailed to your chair in an office? :D

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Grats bro. Is Arnold happy? :thumbup:
arnold is always happy! not unless i drive him through traffic, lol =P

Nice work and congrats :thumbup:

so this means I can safely drive the 71 without you tailgating me since you'll be nailed to your chair in an office? :D
tailgating?!? lol! i never did that to u to begin with =P! but yes, i'll be stuck on the chair very much since ull be ordering so many things from us! *wink*

·
Bimmerfest *******
830 Posts
one thing i'll miss about my jvcajita handle is my join date and my post count, lol...

oh well, i know what i can do....during office hours, i'll use this handle...and after hours and in the weekends, i'll be jvcajita! =) what do u guys think? =)

·
Kwitcherbitchin!
154 Posts
one thing i'll miss about my jvcajita handle is my join date and my post count, lol...

oh well, i know what i can do....during office hours, i'll use this handle...and after hours and in the weekends, i'll be jvcajita! =) what do u guys think? =)
Sounds good. Kinda busy, but it can work. It`s your call ;D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts