Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kandy paint colo matched 22"s system and suede interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get more it's my ex's friends brothers car. 10k just in paint it's flawless and he owned it since new. Young guy too

·
CRISP & CLEAN
4,142 Posts
I'll get more it's my ex's friends brothers car. 10k just in paint it's flawless and he owned it since new. Young guy too
but does he have windows up & trunk close with the key ,
& the other features I activated on your car .

LoL just joking haHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but does he have windows up & trunk close with the key ,
& the other features I activated on your car .

LoL just joking haHAHAHAHAHA
Hahahaha ur a fool for that one!! But u know what I doubt he does

·
Registered
673 Posts
I love a red sedan, BMW had a nice Calypso Red 20 years ago. This one needs the shadowline trim, not digging the chrome window surround with the red.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
10k???!!!!! Wow! Red is my favorite color but not this red. The rims in red to color match plus all theat chrome trim is really not something I'd enjoy looking at everyday. You have any more pictures?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Being something out of the ordinary it is pretty cool. As with the other not a fan of the wheels. Maybe some black wheels? :)

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
i think we need a photo further away.:rofl:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
i think we need a photo further away.:rofl:
:rofl: i just looked at them again from my desktop and yes not something i would do. the taillights look hideous with that red color contrast. someone had too much money lying around. i enjoy modding my car but investing 10k into a money pit and getting nothing in return would really hurt me. any extra cash i have laying around goes in investments or bonds or savings.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well like I said he is a young guy that suports his mom and sisters. He owns his home and it's a spare car to him. That pic don't do it justice at all but we all have our own tastes in customizing.

·
Registered
673 Posts
:i enjoy modding my car but investing 10k into a money pit and getting nothing in return would really hurt me. any extra cash i have laying around goes in investments or bonds or savings.
Agreed, tax free munis are a great class of bonds to add to any portfolio.

·
David
3,550 Posts
Atrocious. Makes me sick to look at. Guy should have just bought a Charger.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Hideous :( Poor 7.

The color itself is nice, but the stance and rims are awful. Looks like a big red blanket with some black on the side.

Sent from my Droid using BimmerApp

·
OEM Hoe....
1,824 Posts
These are the kind of examples that make me ashamed to be a BMW owner. This looks straight out of a cheesy pimpish hip/hop music video.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts